Reviews for Turn Right to go Left
Dustyiscool1 chapter 1 . 7/31
This was a very funny story. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Pixar must read this! it's awesome, I can imagine all the scene in my mind, like a Cars Toon! Well Done! :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
good story
LightningGir95 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Mwahaha! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So funny! Francessco is totally a mama's boy
arsty0809 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love it! Well, for all the insulting McQueen gets from Francesco, Francesco gets it. I don't know if stepping on a tack on accident relates to driving in a field of cactus, no it doesn't. Don't step on a tack barefoot, it happens to me a lot.
Ciousk chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WOW! Amazing! I really want more now! Contact me if you need any Help!
pancake-ss chapter 1 . 12/6/2011

LMFAO Sorri I'm hype I had a can of lemonade juice!

This story is cute to the max. I don't mind much about the writing style (as long as I can understand it) but it's the TYPOS that get me annoyed. BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY here so we're cool. Ugh I wanna write a story so bad now!
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
lol This story is funny! Francesco is such a mama's boy!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
PM and flam me if you wish! I couldent log on at the moment love the story by the way! ;)
Nals chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
xD This story is AWESOME~ 3 It's a fun-filled comedy, and I love it, even if it is short! *rofl*
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Cute! I like Mater's innocent lines when he's trying to help. XD

Although, you tend to repeat in narration things that you already explained through actions... How do I show what I mean here... Well, let's say I was writing that scene from the film where Francesco insults Lightning before the race starts in Itay. If I wrote it like...

"And theeeeere's the insult we were missing," Lightning said, deadpan. "Gratsi." Lightning was very annoyed.

It's repetitive. You can already tell he was annoyed by the way I wrote his actions. I didn't need to add "he was very annoyed" at the end. You do that sometimes.

I also feel like Francesco is being a bit TOO nice to Lightning; even when they became sort-of friends at the end of the film, they still exchanged quips.

Still, I'm interested in what will happen next. :)
Lumas Matryoshka Spice chapter 1 . 7/21/2011