Reviews for Turn Right to Go Left
Agent Sandra Cartrip chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Finally got to review this! It's so cute! I figured Francesco thought he knew better than McQueen, and thus would turn left and fall into the cactus patch. Hopefully he'll know not to do that again!

That sounds like Mater to dance around and sing "Francesco's a mama's boy! Francesco's a mama's boy!"

"And what part of 'between you and me' did you not understand, Mater?" So funny!

LOL I roll out Francesco's name as if it were ten syllables too. I just like to, it's sounds to funny. Also enjoy calling him Mr. San Fransisco!

Ah, Francesco's mama. I like her! It was pretty funny to see Francesco scream like a baby while she got the spikes out.

Of course Francesco would deny the fact he was acting like a baby earlier, saying he could handle pain better than McQueen. But then again, he just lives to insult McQueen, doesn't he?

I'm so excited to see that this will become a series of Cars min-stories in celebration of Cars 3! I hope you update soon, because I can't wait to see what ideas you have! I wish you could do another Cars novel like Revenge-I love that story!

Ciao! ;D
Dustyiscool1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
This was a very funny story. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Pixar must read this! it's awesome, I can imagine all the scene in my mind, like a Cars Toon! Well Done! :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
good story
LightningGir95 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
HAHAHA Epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Mwahaha! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So funny! Francessco is totally a mama's boy
arsty0809 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love it! Well, for all the insulting McQueen gets from Francesco, Francesco gets it. I don't know if stepping on a tack on accident relates to driving in a field of cactus, no it doesn't. Don't step on a tack barefoot, it happens to me a lot.
Ciousk chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
WOW! Amazing! I really want more now! Contact me if you need any Help!
pancake-ss chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I LOVE FRANCESCO AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

...

LMFAO Sorri I'm hype I had a can of lemonade juice!

...

This story is cute to the max. I don't mind much about the writing style (as long as I can understand it) but it's the TYPOS that get me annoyed. BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY here so we're cool. Ugh I wanna write a story so bad now!
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
lol This story is funny! Francesco is such a mama's boy!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
PM and flam me if you wish! I couldent log on at the moment love the story by the way! ;)
Nals chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
xD This story is AWESOME~ 3 It's a fun-filled comedy, and I love it, even if it is short! *rofl*
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Cute! I like Mater's innocent lines when he's trying to help. XD

Although, you tend to repeat in narration things that you already explained through actions... How do I show what I mean here... Well, let's say I was writing that scene from the film where Francesco insults Lightning before the race starts in Itay. If I wrote it like...

"And theeeeere's the insult we were missing," Lightning said, deadpan. "Gratsi." Lightning was very annoyed.

It's repetitive. You can already tell he was annoyed by the way I wrote his actions. I didn't need to add "he was very annoyed" at the end. You do that sometimes.

I also feel like Francesco is being a bit TOO nice to Lightning; even when they became sort-of friends at the end of the film, they still exchanged quips.

Still, I'm interested in what will happen next. :)
Lumas Matryoshka Spice chapter 1 . 7/21/2011