Reviews for Harry Potter: The Overlord Returns Home
Reaper4991 chapter 5 . 12h
Hmm, now who was the one that was at the hospital?
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 12h
LOL, Harry is going to be pissed as he goes through the memories though he should enslave Molly and Ginny Weasley as some payback
Should be interesting as Harry's Power and Tower begin corrupting the unicorn and other things
The DBZ reader chapter 23 . 9/15
next?
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 9/12
Glad you didn't have EVERYONE turn on Harry and I look forward to seeing his conquests, especially the ladies.
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 9/12
Hmm, definitely an interesting twist. The question is whether or not the tower chose Harry for himself or because of Voldemort's lingering essence from his soul piece
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 9/11
A... Unique approach but still interesting. Though I do hope you're going show Harry actually starting as an overlord and getting back to his world
Mattias88 chapter 2 . 8/18
You have no idea how much have reading your excellent fanfiction improved my mood. Just to read about Gnarl and his creative interpretaton of titles of Harry Potter left me gasping for air from too much laughter :D.
Paxloria chapter 23 . 6/14
I just LOVE your story! Its TOTALLY AWESOME!

Don't get distracted writting the sequal, though, finish THIS story first and THEN start on the sequal if one is needed.

On a side note, is there any reason that Harry CAN'T sneak into Gringotts, make an appointment to chat privitly with a goblin using his Identity as "Harry Potter" (not OverLord or Tobby Detremin) to reclaim his inheritences? I mean, in he offered the goblins gold or even a bar of Arcanium not to tell any humans that he was alive again, then it should be fine right?

Also, When harry was digging up bodies, he couldn't find his previous one.
What happened to it?

Hope to read more soon!
Paxloria chapter 22 . 6/14
Great chapter!
Paxloria chapter 20 . 6/14
That bit at the end again doesn't make sense.
Harry was talking like he had multipul personalities AND multipul bodies.
Paxloria chapter 19 . 6/14
That bit at the end...
Was that some sort of extra?

In the book/movie HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISNOR OF ASKABAN the topic of Time Turners and Time Travle came up a lot and one of the rules was that you must not meet yourself.
But in the end part of this chapter he did.
So what happened exactly?
Did young & old Harry meld into one person or something? It would explain Voldemort being in his head but not little Harry also being there to or what needs to be done about the whole Time-Paradox things.

On a different note, I forgot to ask about this befor, back when Harry went to talk with the dworves, but Harry was riding one of those bloody unicorns. The unicorn bonded with him because he was a virgin when they first met, so why did it STILL like him even after he stopped being one? Did he use Dominor on it or something?
Paxloria chapter 11 . 6/14
Does Harry not yet know about those people Luna kidnapped for his dungeon?
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow!
To have taken some of those pictures, someone would have had to be spying for YEARS!
Legion Breacher chapter 1 . 6/5
You know, this is my fifth time re-reading this story and I just realized that Harry's personality is an interesting mix between The Doctor, Deadpool, and Victor von Doom. I really hope you continue writing this story, it has been a while since there's been an update.
polparohoda chapter 23 . 5/14
Ookay... This fic leaves one of the most baffling impressions in, like, ever. Still it's good... err... Evil but interesting, nicely written, and, most rare imo, features dark/evil Harry who is still Harry and (my general problem with this sorry of fic) not some OC or proto-SI with that name. Good work, and hopefully will be completed.