Reviews for Harry Potter: The Overlord Returns Home
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 16 . 4/15
I bow before a Master. *Takes a bow* I like to think of myself as somewhat of an expert in the art of torture, but your imagination and crulety is uncomperative and sublime! While George might nit have quite deserved his punishment, it was diabolically ingenious and quite magnificent! Beautifully Evil! *Grins widely* A true Master of the Art!
feauxen chapter 20 . 2/20
I'm sorry, but this diverging timeline business confuses me. Is the split timeline really happening? Did Harry not disappear from the main timeline to travel to the alternate timeline? Is bread brown? WHAT THE DEVIL IS GOING ON?
feauxen chapter 10 . 2/19
Fun fact of the day: "Tobey Detremin" is an anagram of "Boned Emery Tit." Emery is a substance that is often ground up and used as an abrasive, like the sand on sandpaper. This means that the anagram basically means "That abrasive ass is completely screwed."

Coincidence? Probably.
feauxen chapter 9 . 2/19
I approve of the "graphic but occasional" approach to Harry's blatant evil. Really, it should serve to move the story forward in some way, but this was a good introduction. Not only did it further flesh out the world of the Overlord as Harry has remade it, but it showed us how Harry deals with problems.

I like it.
feauxen chapter 4 . 2/19
On the subject of line breaks:

It's an often-overlooked feature of this fine website that there is a built-in horizontal line button in the document editor. It's up by the font options, if memory serves. Any document you've uploaded can have horizontal lines (which go all the way across the page, clearly breaking up the text) nearly anywhere you please. They're not exactly pretty, but they get the job done, so long as you remember to insert them after uploading your document.
Please come back to this.
SpringRolls chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
Holy mother
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I was honestly hoping that Voldemort wasn't dead. He could have been in the harem xD hahhah seeing Harry even remotely paired with a girl doesn't interest me as much as him paired with multiple men.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2017
Awesome work as always
superdude50989 chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
Looking forward to more chapters
The God's Eye chapter 24 . 9/10/2017
So are are you going to update or not?
Faery66 chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
Hope to read more soon...

D
doRodrigo chapter 24 . 7/23/2017
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
babiluv22 chapter 24 . 7/16/2017
All I can say is I've waited a long time for this. Great chapter as always.. Keep up the good work. And update soon plz
LordRahl80 chapter 24 . 7/7/2017
Happy to see you updateing. I am intrigued by Luna and Hermione's experiments with souls after removing part of Bellatrix's the next step would seem to be adding