Reviews for Hostage Situation
Shadowfire RavenPheonix chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wonderful! I love me some sacrificial lambs stories!
SerahRaine chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I don't normally go for a male!Hawke/Fenris pairing [M!Hawke/Anders, F!Hawke/Fenris being my usual cup of tea], but this is wonderful. Raw and beautiful and just... perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
A good story I'm glad hawke didn't get the brand that would have been awful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awesome 3
rathlora chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i was so gutted when i thought he was gonna go tranquil! D:
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I usually dont read M/M stories but his one it's very dramatic and well written :):):):):9 Good job keep writting
NAMELESS CRONE chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was awesome! Well done :D x
OokamiJudge chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Tis ok, tis good even though I do almost wonder if it wouldn't have been a better ending to have had Fenny not stop it. While I love 'happy endings' sometimes it tis the not so happy ones that make the fic work. I do like it yes, but tis a thought of what would Fenny have done if the man he loved gave up everything of who he was for him? Would he have killed himself or would he have forced himself to live knowing he 'did this to Hawke'? Would he have taken care of his lover or say let him stay in the gallows unable to bear being so close only to check up on him from the shows or some such? Hmm also if Carver is alive what would he have to say?

Tis good like I said, but tis also one that just opens up so many questions... maybe have to borrow yer setup fer a fic of my won if you don't mind.
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awww, that was so cute! What with Fenris being all naked, Hawke being...Hawke...and Meredith being the uber-bitch we all love! Great one shot with a happy ending! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
DAAAWWWWW! A little cheesy and dramatic, but hey - I don't read fan fiction for realism. Excellent writing and cute ending. :)
scienceguy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Excellent work. Saw this over on the kmeme, but never realized it was posted elsewhere (also, I'm so used to people archiving on A03 that it's been a while since I've dropped by FF).

Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I loved Fenris' line, "I hate monsters. I have only recently realized you don't have to be a mage to be one." Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Fantastic! I was so into your story that when Hawk said he would be tranquil I actually screamed "Hawk no" at my computer. I love the emotion in this, great job I loved it.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 8/4/2011