Reviews for What We Are
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Oh Wow...!

So it's seems like kind of Fate... their Destiny.

I'm surprised at first knowing it was full AU but with the first point of Canonverse.

So the Personification of Countries have different history from the canon. But listed main history still the same. (so the one who brothers in canon isn't brothers here, too?)

So the one who gave Alfred his name from the start is Arthur. The different is they probably didn't remember it or only Arthur remember the very first meeting in the grass field.

It was sad how isolated the nations are from each others immortal.

but how Amazing Arthur is! He really prepare ANY things.

Glad that Alfred chose to ran away to be free with Arthur as Kirkland. :)

And I'm sure he doesn't abandoned his country or the people who might need him (but in different way, not like the government), but just throw his not-free lifestyle...

(make me wonder if the personification of micro-nations even exist now. or how different the personality of the nations. or if Prussia still alive or not.)
honey-vanilla11 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
it is just wonderful that even if they have not shared the history that they had in the canonverse, Alfred and Arthur still seem to inevitably gravitate towards each other. truly a unique interpretation! D
DifferentAndTheSame25192 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Okay. So.

They're still nations, but in this univerese, they, and their goverments, don't know this?

...huh. Cool.
okamixcosplayer chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
why is it over TAT! it was so amazing i want to read about more of the countries immortals... so good im squeeling while being sad that its over so soon... - that was awesome thanks!
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
wow.

interesting concepts, can't wait to read more, i'll be willing to wait for more then a year~
Chachi-chama chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Damn...this was great! I would love to see a continuation of this, but it does work really well as it is...
Renuki chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Crap! They found out what he was doing. D:

And... damn put him in prison? (But yes... that won't stop Alfred at all.)

...Alfred Kirkland, huh? XD

And I spy Canada!

(oooh, Arthur gave Alfred his name, interesting. :D)
Blind Squirrel chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
totally wasn't expecting a sequel, but I'm so happy to see one, it was just as wonderful as the first part :) Poor Alfred.

I really like your take on the Hetalia, a gritter more "realistic" view of how such a thing might play out. Really enjoying this.
xIkuna chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Adore it so far~!

The whole first chapter I was convinced that Arthur was really Scotland -fail- But it is really interesting so far, and I can't wait to read more! :)
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I'm glad to see them finally freeing themselves :) And I loved how the story came to full circle in that last bit!

As for questions, I still don't quite understand how's that Alfred claims that Arthur "killed" him...how does that work? Also, Arthur seems to have an easier time when dealing with security than what Alfred has. How does he do it?
closeincline chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This story is so interesting I can't wait to read more!
Narufan4ev chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I really like this story and how it's going! I can't wait to read on!
In The Mix chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Very interesting story.
terracannon876 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I like stories that have this kind of motif... and I really like this fic. The last part surprised me, even though it probably shouldn't, seeing as how this is a HETALIA fanfic, but oh well, it was really really cute.

This quote kind of made me sad:

"Mortals were just that: mortal. They could say pretty words and promise great things, but like them, their words would eventually die.

Alfred never would."

It really pounds it in that, no matter how nice someone is, it's just one person, and Alfred is immortal :(

Thank you for the fic! Can't wait for whatever else you write )
mister-lion chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
D'aww, I didn't know I was capable of squeeing and kyaaaing at an update till this fic came along, lol!

I was thinking Alfred stuck with his original name or something, so it'll be Alfred Kirkland and it sounds like they're married! Haha! But it might be George after Washington, so who knows? Smart move for Arthur not to give out his real name to anyone, lol.

Aww, I'm dying for more! But I don't want to force you into doing anything, so yeah. I'll just express my absolute love for this fic.