Reviews for Regrets
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I done understand why people wouldn't like this. I love it and I really liked how you had them handle it
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was amazing! I'm now smiling like an idiot because this was soooooo good! Great job! I wish I had half the talent you have because you are amazing :D

Love Turbo
Lunalight chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Can I just tell you how perfect this entire thing is? Well it is, and it NEEDS to happen on Degrassi! And I totoally agree , as much as Eli screwed up, and he did... bad! But I think Clare should have stayed by him and made sure he got help and support him. Leigh sigh Eclare just needs to get back! :)
Opaul chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
AGJIABNAIGHNVIOAHGn

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND I AM SQEEING AND FLAILING ALL OVER THE PLACE

T_T some of this may have to do with the fact its past midnight but whatever. It was good and the bit of refreshing Eclare fluff I needed.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LATE REVIEW! WOOO!

Lord. Seriously they need to have a conversation sorta similar to the one in your story. I mean, not in a sexual way but you know what I mean. Just sit down and talk it the fuck out in a calm, drama-free manner! But of course, this is Degrassi. Therefore there is no way that that would ever happen.

But dude, I love this story. I love how your one-shots are made up of like, some smut-y goodness that isn't always 100% smut, and then a heartfelt meaningful conversation. You know? Lol that sounded kinda cheesy. I just love this one-shot so much that it makes me say cheesy things! Lol.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
very nice
literarylolita chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
"""Question?" I asked finally, and he gazed at me curiously. "You said that you…well…reciprocated, but it…uh….wasn't exactly an even trade." His eyebrows raised as I sputtered. "Does that mean you don't…do that…to girls?"

His smirk almost killed me. "I do that to girls that I love," he said, moving his mouth close to my ear. "And I love doing it, so anytime you're ready, Edwards, you just let me know."

I felt like I was melting into a puddle of hormones as I sucked in a deep breath at his very enticing offer. "Maybe someday," I said. He smiled and I knew he was thinking back to the conversation we had about waiting for sex – and probably not until marriage. "Someday soon," I added bravely.

Eli gave me a look of complete happiness. "Oh, Clare, you are driving me crazy." He laughed and swooped in for a kiss. "But this is the great kind of crazy."

I kissed him once more. "I'm right there with you."""

Ok, so THAT entire exchange is the best thing ever. Sorry to quote so much in a review but I COULD NOT NARROW IT DOWN. If they do get back together I really hope they have an honest conversation about this stuff. Wait, I mean WHEN they get back together!

Wonderful, as always. This actually WASN'T upsetting to read!

xoxoxoxo
dixiegrl8605 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love all your stories, your romatic ones really put me in a good mood and I love that. So almost everyday I cheek back to look for an update :D.

I enjoyed this short one, it put me in a "loveable"mood

As for Eli and Clare-I really hope they find their way back to each other on the show...soon its driving me crazy up the good work and I'll see ya on twitter ;)
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I couldn't stop smiling the entire time i was reading your story, especially at the ending.

Beautifully written and you captured the characters really well!
Lizaeverlasting chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Beautiful. For me there is no other way to describe it. Just beautiful, truly. I check out other couples with Eli and Clare, but there's no doubt in my mind (especially after reading this) that I'm Eclare all the way.
swiftiangift chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Perfection, my dear writer.

Complete perfection.
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ugh, yes yes yes.

I just needed to read something like this. It was so realistic, and I want this to happen.

Although it did hurt to read the Clare/Jake Imogen/Eli stuff, it made sense.

I just love your writing, you know?
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Can you just send this in to the writers labeled as "THIS". This is the way I hope things go. I can hear Clare yelling at him about fooling around with Julia in her "have you erased me from your memory" tone of voice. And your perspective on their relationship is such a good one; if he had not hit rock bottom then he would not have gottent he help he needed allowing them the chance to get back together. And Clare did dump him, opening the door for everything else. If anyone hates on this, send them my way, I'll set them straight.
simplecrafter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
INCREDIBLE

EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ya eclare is still totally endgame for me really like this it gives me hope! I could be delusional but hey we can dream right? Love it!