Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Lol, what did Nightmare do that’s comparable with Voldemort? I don’t think she killed anyone. The MLP verse works differently so the sun going away probably wouldn’t lead to mass starvation.
Behrking chapter 1 . 4/12
Not much can kill my interest in a story than finding out that it's part of a series with the latest entry having been abandoned for years(the fact that I can see at least eight errors in the first two paragraphs doesn't help either).
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 32 . 12/20/2020
Coolest crossover fanfiction ever with the HP and MLP together! I am going to read the next volume of yours. Also do Harry Potter become a animal form by change? Anyway, extremely thrilled that I readied this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2020
Poor Nightmare, when she discovers that she’s an old mare’s tale then she will probably be quite vexed.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 32 . 10/8/2020
Oh gosh i'm really loving this!
See you next chap...
Okay wait...
So I love how you did start this off with Luna and NMM making a hell for themselves, and how you have made this a sort of redemption story for the two of them with Harry's help
Miguel Leyton chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
HO POR DIOS debieron de verte tan adorables
Altair023 chapter 32 . 8/24/2020
soy español y he tenido que leer tu historia con el traductor, pero me ha encantado, lastima que no la séquela quedase abandonada, he tardado 1 día en terminarme la historia eso debería dejar claro que me ha encantado
Toffeecat15 chapter 30 . 6/23/2020
So close to the truth and yet so, so far away from it
Toffeecat15 chapter 26 . 6/23/2020
I swear half of the spells Harry is learning sound like their coming straight out of DnD
kittychaela chapter 6 . 5/15/2020
Labyrinth reference yes thank you I love it.
God of crossovers chapter 19 . 5/7/2020
To answer your question nightmare,
TWILIGHT ‘glitter-butt’ SPARKLE
Helene Nightfire chapter 32 . 5/5/2020
Well that was a blast. I’m almost motivated to look at a My Little Pony movie!
Thanks for sharing the story.
Helene Nightfire chapter 18 . 5/4/2020
I love your story far more than I thought I would when I experimentally read chapter 1 because an author I liked had it in their favorites list.
I can generally suspend disbelief and just enjoy the universe, until this had me unintentionally laughing at your naïveté:

“Unlike many animals, Ponies do not truly have what you would call natural weapons outside of horns for a Unicorn and those are not suited to be used as such.”

A friend of mine is a pain management doctor and she said one of the most dangerous animals is a horse. They can unintentionally injure a person in life changing ways and when intentionally trying to hurt you can easily kill a person. She has a client who is missing an arm at the shoulder from when a stallion was pissed that the guy was trying to take him away from the mare and reached over and literally tore his arm off in the process of throwing him around like a rag. She has a person with a permanent hoof print in his chest from a horse that kicked out at him from a standstill, a guy with a barely functional leg after several surgeries from getting kicked in the shin...that doesn’t include falls, crush injuries from the horse just not noticing the person until it was too late, etc. Overall it’s a good thing horses are as docile and willing to cooperate as they are or we would have never got them to help build our world!

But thanks for a great story so far. I really am having fun reading it in my spare time.
FrikFrakTikTak chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
My thirst for FanFiction is unquenchable! Unless I’m just thirsty for water...
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 31 . 11/11/2019
Nicely done! I love a crossover that works out. Thank you for writing this.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »