Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 31 . 5/3
welp, good fic, could do with a revise but a good fic. thumbs up!
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 29 . 5/3
wait, was Harry called Hadrian at all before this chapter?
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 13 . 5/3
Question, Nightmare slapped Harry's wand into his hand to make it look like Harry used his wand in slowing Neville's descent. Then when Harry confronted Malfoy, Harry doesn't have his wand anymore. What happened that Harry lost his wand?
Galidor the Negative Tangerine chapter 5 . 4/20
Goddammit, yes. Nightmare moon marathoning slasher movies and Freddy lol. Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2021
I like
dadg12346 chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
Loved the story
F3nrisulfr171 chapter 8 . 9/21/2021
This is a really cute story. I find plushie nightmare moon adorable.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
T-T POOR LITTLE HARRY CAN NEVER HAVE A BREAK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww my teeth are rotting from the cuteness!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2021
Lol, what did Nightmare do that’s comparable with Voldemort? I don’t think she killed anyone. The MLP verse works differently so the sun going away probably wouldn’t lead to mass starvation.
Behrking chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Not much can kill my interest in a story than finding out that it's part of a series with the latest entry having been abandoned for years(the fact that I can see at least eight errors in the first two paragraphs doesn't help either).
Tina Saliceti-Irizarry chapter 32 . 12/20/2020
Coolest crossover fanfiction ever with the HP and MLP together! I am going to read the next volume of yours. Also do Harry Potter become a animal form by change? Anyway, extremely thrilled that I readied this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2020
Poor Nightmare, when she discovers that she’s an old mare’s tale then she will probably be quite vexed.
The Jabberwock of OZ chapter 32 . 10/8/2020
Oh gosh i'm really loving this!
See you next chap...
Okay wait...
So I love how you did start this off with Luna and NMM making a hell for themselves, and how you have made this a sort of redemption story for the two of them with Harry's help
Miguel Leyton chapter 1 . 10/6/2020