Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
JediDragonJames chapter 32 . 2/11
Love it even more now!
JediDragonJames chapter 1 . 2/10
Reading it for the 4th time through! Keep the updates rolling, author! (though at the moment I think it is an uphill battle)
surviversp chapter 32 . 2/3
Loved this story and the interactions going on. Sad to see that the sequel probably won't be continuing with the last update being years ago but I'll add it to the watch list anyway. Thank you for creating this enjoyable story even if the series never reaches completion.
hnh058513 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Nice Matilda reference
Lordsunshine64 chapter 32 . 9/15/2017
that was good! thank you!
Rebmul chapter 32 . 8/21/2017
oh that was good wonder if he will make a luna doll
Rebmul chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
my god I love chibi nightmare and I hope celestia shows up somehow soon
Ghost the Fox chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Hey Harry Leferts 2 questions when are you going to update Watlp the 2nd book I really want to continue reading your awesome work here and also I wanted to ask if I could do a read a story thing with Watlp because I think that would be fun to write so till next we talk see yea
Null chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
Aletia Selicorn. Somehow I missed that name the first couple of read throughs for this chapter. Subtle, nice foreshadowing.
A TinyTinDragon chapter 32 . 1/4/2017
This fic was solid freaking gold. i teared up at the mushy bits and was constantly laughing. 10\10
Zekedavis chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Aletia Selicorn is celeStia Alicorn or Princess Celestia.
Korin Dragoon chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Lovin this series so far. Interesting way for those who don't know the truth about Harry and his alicorn friends. I also had a thought if you haven't decided on Harry's animagus form, you could make it an alicorn (due to Luna and Nim pumping their magic into him) and that's why the unicorns and thestrals where so accepting of him.
deathgeonous chapter 32 . 9/28/2016
I just remembered this today, and then I had to reread it. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
For Fucks Sake chapter 29 . 9/27/2016
Ok. I feel I've been very tolerant on the liberties you took with the story and I have enjoyed it for the majority. But bitching for like a quarter of the chapter for killing the bad guy put me over the edge. Harry can fucking get over it andgrow a sack. Its not fun to aalways read about emo bitches bitching about how terrible they are for doing what a normal person would do. It's like you're telling the reader that they are bad people if they Don't feel the way you do. That hypocrisy needs to stop or your fanbase will dry up fast. Make Harry nut up and get over himself.
Tsamoka chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Isn't the fainting thing really in the reverse? Fakers fall forward? I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure it was.
1,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »