Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
grudon29 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
ha ha Nightmare moon as a stuffed animal, that made me smile.

this story geting better and better every time
Muminpappan chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
will harry go with luna to equestria?
eric peterson chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
good chapter i wonder what will happen next will luna go with harry to hogwarts? or will harry go with luna to equestria? guess just have to keep reading please write more chapters when you can this is a really good story.
Jlargent chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
I can already imagine what would happen if Lovegood meets Luna.

"Luna meet Luna. Luna meet Luna."
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
wow, a my little pony fanfic that's not just good. but well written and a decent x-over!

nice! D

i definitely want to see what happens next, specially with how earlier there was a "dark" harry standing next to nightmare..but in this chapter he gave her a hug an might actually bring her to a lighter side..or at least a better standing with luna so they have more control/power.

or something, im over thinking again

shutting up. an waiting for the next update now P

keep up the good work
Nightgazer333 chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
("Yeah. They all seem to know me while I have no clue who they are." He then gives her a smirk. "And shouldn't that be a We instead of a Me?" Luna just gives him a look.

"I've only spoken like that a few times you know." Harry shrugs.)

should be

Luna just gives him a look.

"I've only spoken like that a few times you know."

Harry shrugs.)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Awwww, loved the part were Harry hugged Nightmare moon.
Inspirational chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
About time ya update! WOOT. Older Harry, he still has Luna with him. I was afriad that she would return to her world while he was a young age. I say keep going.

OH! How you have my imagination a buzzing! It makes me wonder. Will Harry go to Hogwarts with Luna? There she would learn all manner of new magics (Different schools of magic and all therefore, pluralized!) while teaching her own version to Harry. Will Hermonine and Ron eventually see Luna? Or never will they see her pony beauty (honestly I don't like the new Luna in Luna Ecilpsed. Makes her look rather out-of-reach, too far to treat normally regardless how it is approached. Old Luna feels more approachable...ANYWAY!)?

Or will Harry go to Luna's world upon her return? Help her in recovery? Maybe even convert Nightmare Moon to the good side. If its is possible. Will he be pony or human? If pony, what type? Maybe Alicorn being the legend he is or from the attachment he has with Luna. If human, how will that world react to him? How will Celestia react to the news of Luna's Moon friend? WILL THEY WEAR HOOF SOCKS! Or Sock puppets! XD

Or a little of both. Summers spent with Luna in a world Voldamort could never reach providing the ultimate protection. Train, play, live the life he never had. Maybe take Ron and Hermonie with him. Luna could visit Harry at school.

OH THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS! You did this story just right! I eagerly await your future chapters in hopes that my questions will be answered.

Just NEVER NEVER take a long break like that! AGAIN! EVER! I was afraid the story was dead.
Cylon One chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Got to say that everything so far since the start has been a real joy to have read about Harry and My Little Pony's Luna.
whitedorumon chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Hm... interesting story. I cant help but wonder where you're going to go with this, Is harry going to end up in equestria? and if so will it be before, during or after he has attented hogwarts (if he ever will)
Totally Emo chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Love it! So cute...It's now on my favorites
frytrix chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
well, the chapter is good, but it is ever going to come to a point where something happens.

i enjoy reading the story and all, but it is like you are fokusing so much on the now that there only sems to go by 1 day at a time or so per chapter.

looking forward to next chapter.

~F~
JuMiKu chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
"that's no longer fit for the living and leave it at that shall we" - Is that a reference to the flashgame? Because that would be pretty cool.

And Luna complaining about humans being so "chaotic" is really funny. I mean half of the population appears to be completely insane!

Nice way of dealing with the weird change in canon.
reven228 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
First off with the story, great job so far, a real classin in my book. Second, I just wish to ask you somthing. Why does Harry and Luna only focus on the good of humanity? Shouldn't you bring to Luna's attention the horrors that humanity has done? It is said that those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Let he see how people like Hutler, Caesar, and others morphed the world into what it istiday. Last question, will MLP Luna have some connection to HP Luna? Anyway, keep goin and stay golden
dialNforNinja chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
D'aww, Kid Harry's woobie powers cracked the heart of Nightmare Moon! Nice retcon on the Royal Canterlot Voice, too - quite plausible, since Luna was somewhere between "I'm just talking to a figment of my imagination" and "really depressed" when she met Harry, and would naturally continue speaking familiarly with him as things went on. I did notice some slippage between past and present tense, though, and a running awkwardness in narration, of which here's one example:

(paragrph of Luna) "Oh Harry! I am so sorry! I... I.." She hangs her head only to raise it as he chuckles.

"I deserved that I guess." Luna just shakes her head as she looks away.

I see this all over the place, and have perpetrated it myself, but the way the narration is laid out it makes it look like the wrong person is speaking. More generically it can be described as:

"Dialogue," Character A says and Character B reacts.

"Dialogue." Character A reacts in turn.

To handle it, either split up the attributions in the narration (best) or or readjust the paragraph breaks, like this:

"Oh Harry! I am so sorry! I... I.." She hung her head (adjective-ly).

Harry chuckled, and she looked up at him again. "I deserved that I guess," he admitted.

Luna just shook her head as she looked away (with an expression).

or

"Oh Harry! I am so sorry! I... I.."

She hung her head only to raise it as he chuckled, "I deserved that I guess."

Luna just shook her head as she looked away.

Hope this helps, and I did quite enjoy the update! And plugged it in the forum New Fic Updates thread, too ;)

- dNN