Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Revius chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
) Finely a update. I realy like this fanfic it got potential so keep it going and I keep reading. And please update often, I need more things to read.
grudon29 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
yay update this is the best chapter as of yet
Muminpappan chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
dialNforNinja chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Though my 'Harry's Imaginary Friend is Real' fic idea is rather different, this is still quite interesting and it's a shame you haven't been able to update for a while now. Since the "silver wire" effect seems to be a pretty blatant clue that they're astrally projecting, would other magi be able to see Luna, or is it more of a telepathic effect in his and her heads? If the latter, I'd love to see her (and Nightmare's!) reaction to anyone attempting to legilimise him! That also begs the question of what they'd make of the Voldeshard wedged in his scar... and for that matter, could Nightmare project like Luna has been to appear to him in his world, or is she limited to playing Freddie to his enemies? Heh, and what would the local (Lovegood) Luna think of them? Their horns are not in the least crumpled, but perhaps they could be Filliwinged Hornprancers instead. She'd probably be jealous, in an understated sort of way that mainly leads to hanging around talking to them, and Harry sort of becoming her friend as well by default since he wouldn't just ignore her even if the conversations are very odd. Possibly other magi would see them like ghosts, rather than the nearly-real detail perceptible to Harry.

My advice would be to ditch the 'Hurt/Comfort' tag if you do continue beyond one or two more parts; 'Friendship' covers it perfectly well and leaves room to add 'Drama' or 'Adventure' or even 'Humor' later on depending on how things work out.

- dNN
orion1836 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love the concept. These are two difficult universes to combine and I think you've found an excellent way to do it. Please don't let this fic fall by the wayside... I can't wait to read more.
frytrix chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
i simply love reading the story.

will the connection betwen them grow to a point where harry is drawn completely to where luna is and transformed into a winged magical black unicorn?

and weeks or days later they are set free from the prison on the moon ending up in lunas world?

please write more, i am looking forward to lots of future chapters from you.

~F~
Inspirational chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Why have stopped writing! SAD FACE! :'(

Keep on going. This has my imagination on the fritz. I'm think how harry's life is affect through the wizarding world. i wondering if he wil spend summers in ponyville with Luna. I imagine if Luna, herself, somehow joins Harry at school.

Smiles, sadness, laughter, all the goods of friendship and harsh adventures of both MLP and Harry Potter combined... Just think about it.

WRITE YOU, FOOL! XD YOU'RE READERS DEMAND IT!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
I need more!
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Oh this story has so much potential and the idea of an 'imaginary' friend is just great. I mean young Harry no longer has to be depressed.

Regardless, I can't wait to see where this is going. Keep up the good work.
Azuth chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I must say, this is quite the novelty you've started on. There's a few spelling errors here and there, but nothing that can't be fixed if you get a beta reader.

That being said...I was listening to the song Forbidden Friendship from the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. It really adds to the reading experience! :D
barryc10 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This is a good story so far. Keep it coming and update soon.
Nightgazer333 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Yay!

This I love!

Please write more very soon!

_

_
reven228 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Hmm, lovin the idea so far, things are getting really interesting. Let's see whew you take the story. Keep goin and stay golden

P.S. Will the FiM Luna connect to the HP Luna?
D chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Blardalard! Please update your story!
Revius chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
This looks VERY intresting. It's allready on alert and I can't wait until next update
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »