Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
eric peterson chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
this is a really good story i like harry and luna together now that's my kind of crossover please keep writing unlike the other harry potter/my little pony crossovers this is the only one that's about harry and luna being together i think they would make such a good couple please keep writing this story.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is a veery interesting chapter. Nightmare Moon is a separate beibg? And Harry is magixal because of Luna's magic fragmebtibg (well, more magical)? Very nice take on things, I must say. I can't wait to see where you plan on taking this.
polymorph-x chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Never watched any MLP but I've heard good things about the recent series, this fic might just get me to tune in!

Read all three chapters up to now and I must say this is an excellent fic; I've always liked the Harry transports to another dimension idea and its written really well here.

I'm looking forward to where you take this, I'd personally like to see harry's animagus be a pony, but its your story.
Muminpappan chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
JuMiKu chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
It was a logical conclusion given the knowledge they had, but still completely wrong.
Paladin Graith chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Everyone has their own likes and prefrences. No two people have the exact same lists. The reason I bring this up, is because I drop whatever it is I'm doing, and pause whatever else I'm reading, just to see what the newest update for this story contains. You are an amazing writer, mate, and I hope to see a lot more of this story soon.
morbus-rus chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Loved it. Nice work with Nightmare Moon and her strong, intimidating but caring way she talks with Harry. She's insanely posessive, it seems, she likes to manipulate and use Luna's emotions and deeds as steps in her plan, but at the same way she's right. They must pay - maybe not so badly as she wants, but nor just escape punishment, as Luna says.

Funny thing with 'you gave me magic?' moment, I like that. If he heard about magic from her, and only she seems capable of doing it, of course he'll think she gave him magic! Wonder how he'll react when he meet other wizards. Also, can he use a wandless magic?

I think if he'll make a wand, it'll be with hair from alicorn's tail.

And I can totally see that Voldemort wouldn't be pleased to meet with Nightmare Moon, if he tried to enter Harry's head trough legilimency or scar.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Another exellent chapter, i really liked the Nightmare Moon part.

Keep them comming!
The Black and White Angel chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Awwwww,this is sooooo cute & fuzzy!
Geeky Pony chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Awwwww

So cutes
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This is really sweet. I'd like to see more.
The man who inherited madness chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
this story is very fascinating to read and hope to read more. i just hope that the thousand years just pass really fast or it has all ready been 900 something years already
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ok, this fic looks REALLY promesing, can't wait for the next chapters.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
tthis is a really cute story, i cant wait for luna to regain sme power and kick duesley butt!
Aurora di Angelo chapter 2 . 7/26/2011