Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
morbus-rus chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Loved it. Nice work with Nightmare Moon and her strong, intimidating but caring way she talks with Harry. She's insanely posessive, it seems, she likes to manipulate and use Luna's emotions and deeds as steps in her plan, but at the same way she's right. They must pay - maybe not so badly as she wants, but nor just escape punishment, as Luna says.

Funny thing with 'you gave me magic?' moment, I like that. If he heard about magic from her, and only she seems capable of doing it, of course he'll think she gave him magic! Wonder how he'll react when he meet other wizards. Also, can he use a wandless magic?

I think if he'll make a wand, it'll be with hair from alicorn's tail.

And I can totally see that Voldemort wouldn't be pleased to meet with Nightmare Moon, if he tried to enter Harry's head trough legilimency or scar.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Another exellent chapter, i really liked the Nightmare Moon part.

Keep them comming!
The Black and White Angel chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Awwwww,this is sooooo cute & fuzzy!
Geeky Pony chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Awwwww

So cutes
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
This is really sweet. I'd like to see more.
The man who inherited madness chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
this story is very fascinating to read and hope to read more. i just hope that the thousand years just pass really fast or it has all ready been 900 something years already
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Ok, this fic looks REALLY promesing, can't wait for the next chapters.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
tthis is a really cute story, i cant wait for luna to regain sme power and kick duesley butt!
Aurora di Angelo chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Luna is so cool!
morbus-rus chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Good. Love your portrayal of Nightmare Moon. She's not a mindless evil spirit she just wants to be appreciated and have friends.
Crosser chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
All things considered, I can see quite a bit of potential in this story. I have a few ideas about how this story might progress, and I'm really looking forward to seeing if any of my hypothesis's are right! All things considered though, I'll just leave my ramblings to myself this time and just sit back and see where you go with this.

Your writing isn't really that bad at all! I was able to keep up with what was happening for the most part (I only got a bit lost in one part, but that was mainly my own fault for skimming that part) and the story's fairly engaging overall. I'll look forward to reading your future chapters!
Lord Arcturus chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
FINALLY! In that I mean to say, finally a GOOD HP/MLP story!

My only complaint is that the chapters are short but, eh, the rest of the story is fucking gold so I can't complain too much about that.

Update again, nao!
darkhero what must be done chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
the only advice I can give to luna in this situation is to take harry with her when she finally returns home.
Minesweep 100 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Hey! I read this on Spacebattles. I'm glad you are posting it here too. Is there a third chapter planned for the near future?
1,604 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107