Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
morbus-rus chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Good. Love your portrayal of Nightmare Moon. She's not a mindless evil spirit she just wants to be appreciated and have friends.
Crosser chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
All things considered, I can see quite a bit of potential in this story. I have a few ideas about how this story might progress, and I'm really looking forward to seeing if any of my hypothesis's are right! All things considered though, I'll just leave my ramblings to myself this time and just sit back and see where you go with this.

Your writing isn't really that bad at all! I was able to keep up with what was happening for the most part (I only got a bit lost in one part, but that was mainly my own fault for skimming that part) and the story's fairly engaging overall. I'll look forward to reading your future chapters!
Lord Arcturus chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
FINALLY! In that I mean to say, finally a GOOD HP/MLP story!

My only complaint is that the chapters are short but, eh, the rest of the story is fucking gold so I can't complain too much about that.

Update again, nao!
darkhero what must be done chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
the only advice I can give to luna in this situation is to take harry with her when she finally returns home.
Minesweep 100 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Hey! I read this on Spacebattles. I'm glad you are posting it here too. Is there a third chapter planned for the near future?
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107