Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Thespurgin chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
oh I will. Let's see some more of this!
Lycanthromancer chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Is the next chapter going to be a separate story, or will you append it to this one?
Jack Inqu chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
So Harry's eyes are getting better, Tracey and Daphne have agreed to keep his secret, for a possible favor in the future, and the trio are headed back to his relatives.

Should be an interesting summer...

The second book is where things should get really interesting. As we discussed in your reply to my previous review, it's going to be hard for any 'Heir of Slytherin' rumors to get off the ground when Harry can frolic with unicorns.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Thanks, glad to see another chapter, and slightly sad that Tonks is partially leaving. I'm curious to where you're taking the plot of Hermione possible inheritance. Also glad to see that he didn't let himself be cornered by Daphne and Tracy.

I do wonder, how are you going to solve the problem of having two characters named Luna? Or, are you going to exclude the poor blonde to prevent the problem?

Thank you very much for the update, glad to see you back.
1Batman4u chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Spontaneous musical numbers? It begins!

Hogwarts has a frog choir, so people’s toads, owls, and cats might contribute to future songs.

Some fanfics say Hogwarts powers itself by drawing on excess ambient magic radiated by students, so it’s possible that a teeny tiny bit of Equestrian magic from Harry, Luna, and Nim has been absorbed into Hogwarts’ wards.

Depending on how your story presents Harry’s summer between first and second year, Nim or Luna might take a minor passing interest in how Arthur Weasley built the Burrow. If they ever managed to break free of the Dursleys, knowing how to magically build a house could be useful. And in canon “Friendship is Magic”, poor Luna doesn’t even have her own throne to sit in, let alone her own tower or castle.

Celestia: “Welcome back sister! Now you can join me in co-ruling Equestria!”

Luna: “No thanks.”

Celestia: “Pardon?”

Luna: “The whole princess thing is overrated, and you’ve done a great job controlling both the Sun and Moon. Why fix what’s not broken? I’m going to build a little cottage where Harry and I can live happily ever after. Doodles!”

Celestia: “No! Who will help with me the paperwork? The horrible, neverending paperwork?”
Soul D Phoenix chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Good chapter, looking forward to how it goes on. Nice idea of using the dagworth-Granger bit. Will the year two be part of this story or will you post a new story, couldn't quite make it out, as the story doesn't say its completed. Keep on writing!
Server lock chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Another amazingly written chapter that you would be hard pressed to find outside of a library, and I cant wait for more. This story is probably one of the best if not the best on fan fiction.
Shinkicker chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Nice, a interesting end to the year. Curious what Hermione will end up getting out of this... Property, money, some interesting trinkets. So Daphne and Tracy are looking for some way out huh, cool. Always liked fanon Daphne, in most stories.

But onwards to the next chapter!

Thanks for posting.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
and i was right, it is a very cool chapter :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Opinr chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
Luffy15 chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Hey, good chapter, it leftnme really intrigued for what is to come.

One quick question, are you foing to post a sequel as another story or will it continue on this one?
Zyber Elthone chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
I don't actually have a lot to say about this one. The biggest thing for me is that Hermione is likely to come into some old money, which would surely help her parents out compared to the conversion of pounds to galleons and all, and I'm sure the Dagworth-Grangers had books... XD

I would imagine if timed correctly, Tonks visiting might bring Dobby's interference to light sooner, one way or another, such as 'but I sent you letters' or 'why do I suddenly have the urge to not be here? I need to visit Harry, something's not right here'.

The subplot thickens! Enter the future Slytherin Ice Queen (at least in most fandoms) and her best friend!
Princess Asuna chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Loved the update, and eagerly await more in this wonderful wonderful series. On a side note, how will you differentiate between Luna Lovegod, and the Luna that's with harry? Will we see any news from Equestria anytime soon? Will Harry be visiting Equestria anytime soon? This series you have started has SO many delightful possibility's that can possibly spawn from this point and I look forward to seeing what will transpire next. I feel though that after all is said and done, that Celestia will be proud of Harry, Luna, and Nim and welcome all three with open hooves so to speak. Anyways enough of my rambling, keep up the excellent work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Yay! This was an excellent story, and definitely something that I've never seen before. Really, not many major things changed, but it's the multitude of small things that have changed that I like. It's only the first year, so the changes will only become more apparent as the years go by. Keep up the good work!
Trun chapter 31 . 2/5/2015
Yay, I can't wait for the scene where Luna meets Luna.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »