Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
RamenKnight chapter 7 . 1/25/2019
I thought she was going to kill him, then I realized that a bit dark for ponies.
Ahmed Maged chapter 15 . 10/26/2018
This is become cliche there is nothing new
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 10/18/2018
So I was going over my old favorites list, an action more heartbreaking than looking over pictures of ex girlfriends, when I ran into this story and just had to read it again. Let's see if it is as great as I remembered it.
Dio Genus chapter 32 . 9/30/2018
fun little story, I did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did but was pleasantly surprised by how much I did.
Anime Aikouka chapter 32 . 2/11/2018
Love it even more now!
Anime Aikouka chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Reading it for the 4th time through! Keep the updates rolling, author! (though at the moment I think it is an uphill battle)
surviversp chapter 32 . 2/3/2018
Loved this story and the interactions going on. Sad to see that the sequel probably won't be continuing with the last update being years ago but I'll add it to the watch list anyway. Thank you for creating this enjoyable story even if the series never reaches completion.
hnh058513 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Nice Matilda reference
Lordsunshine64 chapter 32 . 9/15/2017
that was good! thank you!
Rebmul chapter 32 . 8/21/2017
oh that was good wonder if he will make a luna doll
Rebmul chapter 22 . 8/21/2017
my god I love chibi nightmare and I hope celestia shows up somehow soon
Ghost the Fox chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Hey Harry Leferts 2 questions when are you going to update Watlp the 2nd book I really want to continue reading your awesome work here and also I wanted to ask if I could do a read a story thing with Watlp because I think that would be fun to write so till next we talk see yea
Null chapter 22 . 3/26/2017
Aletia Selicorn. Somehow I missed that name the first couple of read throughs for this chapter. Subtle, nice foreshadowing.
A TinyTinDragon chapter 32 . 1/4/2017
This fic was solid freaking gold. i teared up at the mushy bits and was constantly laughing. 10\10
Zekedavis chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Aletia Selicorn is celeStia Alicorn or Princess Celestia.
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »