Reviews for The Wizard and the Lonely Princess
Korin Dragoon chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Lovin this series so far. Interesting way for those who don't know the truth about Harry and his alicorn friends. I also had a thought if you haven't decided on Harry's animagus form, you could make it an alicorn (due to Luna and Nim pumping their magic into him) and that's why the unicorns and thestrals where so accepting of him.
deathgeonous chapter 32 . 9/28/2016
I just remembered this today, and then I had to reread it. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
For Fucks Sake chapter 29 . 9/27/2016
Ok. I feel I've been very tolerant on the liberties you took with the story and I have enjoyed it for the majority. But bitching for like a quarter of the chapter for killing the bad guy put me over the edge. Harry can fucking get over it andgrow a sack. Its not fun to aalways read about emo bitches bitching about how terrible they are for doing what a normal person would do. It's like you're telling the reader that they are bad people if they Don't feel the way you do. That hypocrisy needs to stop or your fanbase will dry up fast. Make Harry nut up and get over himself.
Tsamoka chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Isn't the fainting thing really in the reverse? Fakers fall forward? I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure it was.
Ariza Luca chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
For some reason while I was rereading 'Aletia Selicorn' seemed like a pseudonym for Celestia...
brianjoeyjohnson chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
œ
Thundramon chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
Amazing story, I don't even know my little pony & I find myself loving this story & it's sequel.

Please continue writing them again. I am eager to see what happens next.

Also I am not sure if you are doing the spelling error on purpose since everything else seems good but the correct word is 'ludicrous' not 'icluderous'
bjorn aleswiller chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dat Matilda reference XD
crossoverfanatic chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
please update. this story is one of the best ones if seen in a while. way better than your fnaf hp story.
no offense. some one revued that chelestia could be harrys other god mother. mabye you should try that. possible parings if harry can change into a alicorn, hp X rd X aj X ts x rarity X fluttershy.
if your wondering why the multi parrings and no hp characters. some think that ginny and ron were only in it for the money and fame. hermione finds herself with nevile. they fit together much better.
and incase your wondering why no nightmare or luna. tottally your decission.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
I was reading this story again, though for some reason, Harry's Second Godmother is sending off alarms in my head.

Is Aletia Selicorn actually Princess Celestia, or am I completely off the Mark? Seriously, if you had another "C", it's an Anagram of Alicorn Celestia. Even without it, it can sound like it as Alicorn Seletia. I don't know why, but the entire situation is setting off alarms in my head.
pikachucat chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
awesome story
raptorxwing chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
i think bad old putty tat would of been better but this works well.
WaterGlass287 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
I can't believe you made a My Little Pony version of Kon. -_-
Itharax chapter 32 . 12/28/2015
I loved it! It was very good!

Have a nice day!