Reviews for This Rookie's Life
Riskygrace chapter 26 . 7/23
Great story. Absolutely loved it. I look forward to more stories written by you as you are talented.

Thanks for sharing.
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 26 . 2/15
I enjoyed this immensely! Love love LOVE this fic!
Kelly Carberry chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
Wow you have a talent for writing loved it was gripped all the way through going to read your other story's.
jh126 chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
Oh My Gawd! That was awesome! Although I was a little concerned whether on not little home-wrecker-wanna-be saw enough and heard enough to know her little scheme would never materialize. Had to tell myself she obviously did, after the line about her heart breaking. Anyway, enough about that! I love that they are still the awesomely hot, beautiful man and woman so totally in love with each other. So perfect for each other and together. There will always be women lusting after Sam, and men lusting after Andy, surely by now they both realize that, and trust each other enough to get beyond that. In fact I liked that Andy didn't really feel threatened by Melody, just worried about her mindset during the upcoming bust. It's amazing that they have a beautiful baby boy, with another one on the way. I adore the idea of several McSwarek babies toddling around their home. I'm so thankful that I finally stumbled across this fic, and was finally able to identify it (via RB Forum), and finish it. You are truly wonderful at your craft, Annie, and I will now go and finish Goodbye Apathy, and check you other stories. I'm just saddened that it's been over a year since you last posted anything. I really hope you'll consider coming back to fanfiction.
jh126 chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
Well, at least Boyd offered to and did drive her to the hospital. I really like this version of the Brennan take down, and Andy being able to be with Sam in his hospital room. Better, his bed. I'd kinda like Brennan to know that Mickey was really Andy, Sam's girl. Let him think about that while he rots in jail.
jh126 chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
Wow, I expected there to be screaming and yelling at her once she admitted to being "Mickey." I think she'll be the one to figure out where Sam's being held.
jh126 chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
I didn't expect her to manage to get away with Sam/JD that same evening. That it happened was so awesome. But it scared the crap out of me that he Quinn had somehow gotten into her place, sat and drank several beers and worked himself into real mad before she got back home. I sure hope Quinn proves worthy of trusting him with that information.
jh126 chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
Shit! That scares me. Doesn't sound like she's too keen on setting Quinn straight on her feelings. Whatever they are. And that's exactly what scares me. Sorry, if I cared as much for Sam as she supposedly does (did), it would take more than five or six months before I ever began to be interested in anybody else. Especially knowing why he left in the first place. Arrgh! You aren't going to make it easy to read the next few chapters, are you?
jh126 chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Well, I'm telling myself, she asked Best about Sam at the hospital (in front of Quinn), so that has to prove he's still in her thoughts. Of course Sam doesn't know that. But, surely Quinn would respect the fact that there's obviously someone else in her life? Of course men are drawn to Andy. She's turned down men before this, I'm hoping she'll make it clear to Quinn that her heart is already taken. *sign* Yeah, Sammy you kinda screwed up not at least hinting to Andy that you hoped she'd wait.
jh126 chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
I wondered when he was going to show it to her! Hmmm, where's she going to hang it?! How awful to not be able to see each other or even talk at Christmas time. But if she ever doubted he was thinking of her while he's under, that should convince her does.
jh126 chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Well I certainly would have been tempted to sneak a peek at that file, too. But she really slipped up when Luke came down to the evidence room to see what she was up to. Nosy bastard! But, surely he's onto what she's doing. At least will know for certain that she's looking into Brennan, knows that she knows it's the Brennan op Sam's involved with. So wonder what he'll do about it?
jh126 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
So Andy still doesn't have a place of her own to live? I think Sam should ask her to stay at his place. Maybe that should be one of the changes in his will, too.
jh126 chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Yeah, I kinda felt like he was side-stepping her question, too. Wouldn't have given me a warm fuzzy feeling, for sure. And doubt I'd have been as pliable in his hands as she was, once they got to his house. At least right away.
And what's up with him? Another UC op? Mamma might have been right?
jh126 chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
Okay, this chapter was great! First the morning after, with a do-over of the previous night/early morning. Then getting caught by Chance (KNEW that was gonna happen), then the awkward breakfast followed by Chance's baby question. Honestly, I laughed forever at Sam's chocking on his coffee, everybody totally blown away by the reasoning of Chance's question. I certainly would rather see her spend the evening with Sam than drinking and playing darts with the rookies. But we'll see, won't we?! So, let's see you top this chapter!
jh126 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I'm so dying to know more about Mr. and Mrs. Swarek. He's a charmer, for sure, but what about Sam's mother? How's she gonna react to Andy?