Reviews for This Rookie's Life
saderia chapter 26 . 3/8
Perfect ending. Great story.
Nathliebee chapter 26 . 10/16/2014
So i just came upon this story and i must say it is totally amazing! I stayed up all day and night reading it, it was just that good. You are an incredible writer with a god given talent! Keep writing these amazing stories.
stewart14 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Ppl
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
I loved this. I was gutted though when I read that they split and Sam trice to move on, but I suppose it wouldn't be normal for him not too, as much as none of us wish they did. I was courious as to why they split though. Had me gripped from the start
katesari chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Enjoyed the story! Like that Andy ended up as a detective. Bye
Mackv34 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
I have already this story a few times and I love it...I think the only thing that bothered me about this chapter was sam not wanting to define them. It felt like he didn't want to commit to her or really be with her. Sounded like he just wanted to get her into bed as opposed to an actual relationship. Even though we know he does. If a guy said that to me he wouldn't be touching me anytime soon LOL.
Dorkandmindy chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Just found your work and I can't tell you how much I loved this!
stewart14 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Ahhhh just re read this. Still one of my favorites. Hope to see more from you. They have been missed.
Beertje123 chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Loved it! Kept me from work all day.. I had to finish it as soon as possible! Great job!
Abi22 chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Loved this story as well. Your writings really good :) it's nice to read something that's well written and not full of spelling/grammar mistakes :)
Tea chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
I'm so so very grateful that you finished this story. I remember reading it when you first started it and it's nice to have had this fic to follow and look forward to for 2 years.
I wouldn't hate an update on your new story btw ;)
speedyf chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
I had read that story for the 2nd last night, and it's, without a doubt, one of my favorites on FF. Love the way you write, and it's totally the way things could unfold at one point.
Can't wait to read more of your stories! :D
-Annie
1Shootingstar78 chapter 26 . 9/28/2013
Awesome story! :-)
1Shootingstar78 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Grrrr..Quinn needs to go away... :-(
1Shootingstar78 chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
I would love to know what Best said to Sam. And Callaghan so deserved what Sam did. That was awesome. :-)