Reviews for Speak Not
kazune1988 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Very in character. I also like the way you develop their emotions for each other. Such intensity without using sex scenes.
ApocalypticalKitten chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was excellent! You did a good job keeping them in character,well writing!
Demon's Macabre chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
A-mazing! Do more willxsebby fluffs!
Flamefox2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LIKED IT. SO... MAKE ANOTHER ONE. AND PM ME WHEN YOU DO.

I WILL BE WAITING, MY FRIEND. I WILL BE WAITING.
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
first willXseb fanfic ive read, and it was great!
really like your way of writing
plz write another story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I liked it. Keep writing.
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
nice
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aah

I'm not much of a Sebastian x William shipper, unless it's all about domination and hurt. *Cough* Sadist *cough*.

Oh well! But I liked this one Though ther some love, there also was some domination.

And the writing itself was lovely. Nothing to say there!

Aaah.. Well. Wonderful work! :D

Keep it up

Nathalaia
Reyshia Moon Morningstar chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Most of the sebastian will ficks ive been finding are either verry painful bondage or them just messing with eachother to do it then acting acting like it never happened. Its realy refreshing so see sebastian and will actualy dispaly some warmth twords eachother and it was still handled with them both in character. Having sebastian act caring and keep him in character had to be a little tricky it came out realy nice though. I thought it was cute with the little bits and pieces of denial splashed in there two.
Kirkton chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Don't be so harsh to yourself! This was amazing. Great job, and I hope you write more!
crow-of-murders chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You, my dear, must stop underestimating your writing talent. I LOVED this. So well written, and very IC as far as I'm concerned. It's very simple, a very short window of time, but still complex and portrayed their relationship fantastically (or at least, what I believe is their relationship). Just plain out fantastic.

My only criticism is take out that author's note! This is great, don't put yourself down.
Queer Ki chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
THIS IS AWFUL!one11SHIFT

You have not a single review? How can such an atrocity happen?

I, personally, found this to be exceedingly amazing. It never fails to surprise me when something I disregarded as basic drivel turns out to be... Glorious.

Well done, you. Well done.

In concern to your 'suckage', the only thing exceedingly disgusting is the last sentence. Blerghhh. It didn't seem to fit with the story at all, which is rather unfortunate.

Overall, most certainly a nine-point-nine out of ten. Fix that last sentence and you have a perfect score!

~Q.