Reviews for Hetalia! at the Disco
NightmareofMadness chapter 3 . 5/17
I know this is way late, but it just annoys me that no one in the reviews knew that the song for chap 3 was nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks...
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
First off, gonna say that chapter 3 was "bittersweet" so that people can look up the answer in the reviews.

Second, this is cute, but I feel like you didn't really try as hard with this one, just kinda tried to squeeze the song title into the dialogue instead of conceal it cause it just drops off at the end.
9000chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ummm...I have a question to ask...

Well, the other day, I was thinking about writing a fanfic that was based completely off of Panic! at the Disco for Hetalia and it wouldn't be like oneshots, it'd just be a whole story, each chapter corresponding with a P!ATD song. Is that alright with you? Because I really don't want to seem like a copycat...
Kristina-kun chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
:D These are really hard, I only got the first one ;;; lol. Is there Hurricane challenge on that list? :3
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Ugh, you were WAY too subtle. I got the first ones immediately but this one made me cross reference and I'm STILL uncertain ;(

My first instinct was that it was Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off. But that's more a song singing to an ex or someone who cheated on you and PruCan did neither.

If I just based it on the pairing itself then I'd say kaleidoscope eyes would be the best fit but there's almost nothing related to the story with that song in this, no mention of Gilbert's eyes, or Matthew being invisible. So that's out the window.

So if I based it on content I'd say Ready to Go (Get me Out of My Head) because it would fit Gilbert's attitude during this. It makes sense if the song was being sung by Gilbert, describing Matthew. However that makes me confused as to why you chose to do Matthew's POV.

Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind) is my final answer
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
I know what this is (It was quite hard though~!) but since you already promised me a fic, I'll let someone else say it! XD PruCan is adorable~
Nutty Nerd chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Oh God I know this one too! I'm not gonna say it, but I know it! Ngghh...
jimmynovakuumcleaner chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Yay, Panic! At The Disco~! I love Camisado, that was the only song I listened to 2 months ago~ I'm looking forward to more of this! D
Nutty Nerd chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Oooo! I know this one! The song's Camisado. I'm listening to it right now
XTheBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved this chapter. I thought it was cool. Lol :) I can't wait for more of this xD

btw my guess of what this chapter is based off of is Nine In the Afternoon