Reviews for They Want A Piece Of Me, or FXXk My Afterlife
Random Ruth chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Such a fun idea! :)
Georgia chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
This does not get old, no matter how many times I read this. Sammy just swoops in, saves Dean, and Dean finds Doritos. And points to rhem, that they can travel different heavens via the Impala.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I laughed so much. XD
Storm.Gazer chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Kinda sweet.
emebalia chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Death!fics are absolutely not mine. I don't read them.

But I read this story. And I liked it. I enjoyed it and I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm a little puzzled now but in a good way.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I KNEW Dean would only go with the one who had Sammy! I love to read fics about dirty old Winchesters.
Malia chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
What about Ronnie and Andrew though?
Janie430 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
But - the rainbow bridge! Damariel's been waiting for Dean - with Jimi, and Jimi Junior, and all of Dean's other dogs! The poor angel!

Fabulous story as usual.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Awww my gosh! I absolute love it. And I just can totally see them ending up dead together, roaming around in the Impala!
knivespast chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I love that Sam had to pick up Dean in the Impala. It just seemed so fitting. Where was Bobby? Could we have more stories about Connor? I think I want to work in plot bunny rescue. It's so sweet of you to adopt so many of them...
Paralelsky chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Thank you for the explanations. While, myself I didn't have any questions, I found the answers really funny and a great start to my day. :D
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Thanks ever so much! That clears up a lot of things.
Bartlebead chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Will there be a glossary and an index as well? I look forward to them. :)
Ciya chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Ronnie and Andrew's -kid- found Dean? Bet that was difficult for the poor guy. I do wonder if the kid, being born from parents who are werewolves, means he can turn into a werewolf at will. Aww, Connor named his puppy 'Joni' - how sweet.
Katiki chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Hehe, it's not enough that we sic farm-bred plot bunnies on you and demand more stories, now we're even pushing for more details on the stories you have completed. We'll be giving CPR to stomped plot bunnies soon.

Thanks for the answer about the puppies. It was a story unto itself!