Reviews for Kindergarten Heroes
Miss SheDevil chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Poor Edward! I wish Bella would come and talk to him more. I love the story so far!
Miss SheDevil chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Aw. That is so cute. I loved how you made Mike the glue-eater. I wouldn't have guessed it. And Jessica is so annoying. Nice chapter :)
Miss SheDevil chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like the beginning. I've never read or heard of a story with Edward and Bella as children. This is going to be good.
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww, little Edward is so cute! "She's going to be my best friend forever."
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
This story is too dang adorable! The whole part about Edward taping that house picture a thousand times because Bella said it was pretty was soooooooo cute!
kikichugirl chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
100th reviewer?

I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing :)
yeszigv chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
Aww, perfect! Congratulations, on writing such a cute and nice story, I really enjoyed it!
yeszigv chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
Aww, so good they were save, I just knew it! What a crazy guy that James... great chapter!
yeszigv chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, whoa! This was intense, and so kid-like LOL
yeszigv chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Yeah, they were so cute! I hope they find a way out, or someone find them, like Charlie and Carlisle and Esme...
yeszigv chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
Jesus... where is this leading! I have no freaking idea, but I loved it!
yeszigv chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
What! What is going on? Nice chapter, now onto the next one.
yeszigv chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
Geez, that was weird! And there at the first paragraph where Bella's describing, she didn't sound like a 6-year-old at all... but it was interesting!
yeszigv chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Okay, totally loved this chapter... and Emmett and Rose together are to be careful! LOL and who is that voice from!
yeszigv chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, now they're on the road! Let's how they do...
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »