Reviews for Kindergarten Heroes
yeszcullen chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, now they're on the road! Let's how they do...
yeszcullen chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, it was really nice, and Rose is so funny, too! Poor Edward, they wanted him to carry Rose on his back, wth he's 6!
yeszcullen chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
God, why would they do that? I can only imagine, but not really. :(
yeszcullen chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
It was kinda creepy and scary, I could feel it... great chapter, doesn't matter if it was short!
yeszcullen chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
Whoa, what is James planning? He's so mean, I'm glad the kids made it out of their house, they're so brave, but c'mon! At that age, I was even brave, too!
yeszcullen chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
LOL I don't know why Edward would be playing jokes on Rose right now, but that was funny LOL and then Emmett is a blast always! Let's see what Edward can accomplish with his plan and help!
yeszcullen chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
What would they kidnapp a little girl? And it had to be James, right? And he hit her! I think you did a nice job at writing Bella's thoughts and feelings here!
yeszcullen chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I loved that last line... about not even being able to ride his bike yet but he's so set on saving Bella... aww, so cute!
yeszcullen chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Awww... God, no wonder we love him all grown-up if he's so cute when little.
yeszcullen chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
WTH... Jessica was always a speaker, right? LOL I love little Edward's thoughts, and then he saved away his drawing! Nice chapter.
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
He's so freaking cute! I think I'm going to enjoy this story!
karmenmasen chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
loved it! i really hope there is a sequel, you kind of it open to one with the flash of red in the woods. I was awesome !
AndreaLuvsPattsAbs chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
Your story was so short and sweet. I love kid bella and edward :]
sholtsclaw698 chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
loved the story! it was so cute and just loved it
I'm Not Kira chapter 19 . 4/9/2012