Reviews for To Kill A Mockingbird
Moi chapter 6 . 4/18
Woah! This is one really amazing story! Please do update sometime soon.
So, Jack is facing Voldy and his Death Eaters. As Jack has no magic, but has a huge number of alien technology Riddle no way of knowing about at his disposal, that confrontation will be quite the surprise.
What I am truly curious about however is what will happen once Jack moves on to take down the real cause of that attack on Cardiff: Dumbledore and his followers. They won't know what's hit them, on that I wholeheartedly agree with Snape. Also, I believe that quite a few in the Order, most prominent among them Sirius, don't really grasp that actions have consequences. And someone like Hermione should have realized by now that Dumbledore would decidedly not leave well enough alone, especially not after Luna had given them all ample if cryptic warning. In her defense, I doubt that she'd think Dumbledore capable to condone mass murder of innocents, as that ritual was in part meant to stop the ongoing murders by Voldemort and his group of terrorists.
What amazes me beyond belief is that everyone and their neighbour seems to think that a reincarnated (!) person should remember their previous life. As if any one of them could remember their own previous lives. *snort* Yet, they treat Jack as if he SHOULD remember or at least share their dead's personal traits, morals and beliefs. Imagine they'd really found a muggle child, possibly with very protective and caring parents who love him and wish him (or her) to stay safe . . .
And considering that Sirius and probably everyone else was expecting a roughly fourteen year old max., certainly not a man around thirty (something that technically should be impossible, as first off they know nothing of Jack's time traveling and secondly there must be reasons enough why that ritual is not done more often), they all should be aware that things just don't add up.
Additionally, what use would have been a muggle child?
The cherry on top really was that accusation that the reincarnation of Harry who could not possibly have known anything of anything should have, how did you have Dumbledore put it? "It is most prudent that you finish some business, something that you should have done years ago." Considering that Harry Potter died at a time when he was not yet fifteen and considering what that business is (as Dumbledore never managed to tell Harry the content of the prophecy, so any reincarnation would not have possibly been able to know about it, never mind that it technically could still refer to Neville), that's a level of impertinence you rarely get to see.
*dum dum dum dum* Argh, Jack made a mistake: The name Potter wasn't even mentioned by their 'visitors', only Harry, yet Jack at one point referred to "this Harry person" as "this Potter person". I wonder if and who will pick up on that.
Cheers,
Moi
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 4/6
I wonder why the wizards aren't wondering just WHY is their DEAD for FOURTEEN YEARS saviors reincarnation is a full grown ADULT man? Its only been 14 years since Harry died, so unless they are assuming that the dead soul of Harry Potter merged with the body of Jack fourteen years ago, you would think they would be wondering why the reincarnation ISN'T a underaged KID that SHOULD be between 13-14 after 14 years of Harry had been reborn into a brand new biological family shortly after his death. *lol*
Psyka chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Oh god please get better im so sorry to hear that happened to you please get well soon and good luck in your recovery I'll be waiting for when you are ready and can update i love your story
barniowl chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Good luchope you get your mobility back.
Latte chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So... warnings... Basically Torchwood?
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I've noticed that a couple of your stories have been updated since December 21st of 2012. Does this mean your arm is better?
gategirl15747 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Hope u get better and are able to post again soon as I love this sooo much and want to know what happens
Phoenix's Moon chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
I hope you recover soon!
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I hope you've gotten better and that you continue in your own time. :)
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
I'm very sorry to hear about your car accident, I hope you are doing much better! I just found this story and love it! I would love to read more if you have it.
PhantomBowtie chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I hope you recover well and soon-My best to you.
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I really like your story and I hope you get better and are able to write your story and really give it a good ending.
Naoko.Namikaze chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Hope you feel better soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
I have officially decided Dumbledore is an ass.

No,that's an insult to asses.
Onlyabrit chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Hi, I hope you are doing well, thank God you are still alive. Get well and hope you are feeling better. Good story.