Reviews for Last Night
Kev chapter 8 . 4/8
Dude would you ever continue this story
Nana chapter 7 . 4/3
I am spanish
Where es BB?
Have it's one lemon BBxRAE?
Update already please
I like you fanfic
PaulieJuice chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Are you attacking this site with more updates? That would be nice :)
BlackBloodOnFire chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This is really very good, god knows i have read more teen titan fanfics than i care to recall but i have read this multiple times and it really has stuck with me, being as it is one of my favorites so keep going!
JUICY chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
you should have raven find beastboy . or have the titans be sent into this other dimension
KaylahDemi chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
Why did it have to end? I will be very impatiently awaiting new chapters!
KaylahDemi chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Is it normal that I stopped breathing while reading out of excitement? I always seem to do that when I get excited about a story... It's kinda creepy. But I love this so far! I am being forced after or else I would read more of it!
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
cool story
kyubii king demon knight chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
you have no Idea how long you had me waiting...oh wait you kinda do. But all the same keep writting I wanna know whats gonna happenenext and whats gonna happen with Rae and BB. SO Cmon dont play around get that next chapter done!

A reader "Kyubiiking DemonKnight
JUICY chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
im kinda confused when i read ravens visions. i like how your taking theyre relationship slowly . update soon (:
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Great job on this chapter. I admit I had some trouble following Raven's visions but got through it. I can't imagine keeping all of that stright long enough to get it written down.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Aw, just when they were going to go out to together. Great villian, I wonder what this person is after and wonder what has happened to Beast Boy.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I saw where you had posted chapter six and I had only read up to three. Don't know how I got so behind on this. Anyway, I like how you've handled Beast Boy and Raven so far and you've done a great job on Jump City's current problems. I'm very curious to see what you came up with and fortunately for me there are two more chapters posted!
FelynxTiger chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Now i remember why i didn't review i was out when you update chapter 6, so i took photos with my DS to the story due to the fact that i was not going to be able to use the internet, so when i was out i read the part 1 , the i came back and forgot to review, but i did read it!

The mystery that's emerging from the story it's really overwhelming, the scene breaks and Raven's visions are at some point confusing, you know because i don't know what's going on until later, but it's really interesting how things are happening so fast, though i can't see Robin approving the help of Red X in the situation, just that was a little random, and when Starfire was attack , where did X go?

Just that , see you next chapter!

PS: I don't wanna know who that creature was D:, hope is not who i am thinking it is
REDEADED chapter 6 . 10/30/2011