Reviews for Luigi's Adventure
Sakura Kurayami chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Interesting, good accuracy and some really funny moments. I hope you feel better soon and keep updating! :D
Heartgirlify chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Please continue!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awww! That is so Luigi! w
to justus333 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
The powerswich is in the basment or the back yard sorry there are 2 choices i havent played the game sence the 4th grade That means 2 years
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Well i beat the game 5 time and never died bet you did not know about the secret ghoust and room of mony you get in the chimminy on the roof the ghost is called sally sue who is the NOOB NOW? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Do u know when luigi s manshon2 will come out i cant wait i was freaking out when i heard about it

And you shoud see The trailer it is awsome
ThisUsernameIsLegit chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I have a little tip. When your character is using quotations while he is speaking, for example, when you said "That was pretty much your first "big adventure" that you had on your own", use apostrophes. It makes it ALOT less confusing. Here, "That was pretty much your first 'big adventure' that you had on your own." I hope this helps :)
floopyrocks chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
WHAT IS IT WITH LUIGI AND GHOSTS? AND MANSIONS? GOSH! I JUST DON'T GET IT!

No seroiusly would somebody PLEASE tell me what it is with Luigi and ghosts AND mansions.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Oh no, you're sick...i hope you feel better soon...

Anyway, pretty decent chapter. Had it's funny moments in there to. Don't forget to add mario's reactions to! That way luigi isn't the only one talking all the time...

Good chapter! don't push yourself to hard! :)
pikurosonai00 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Yay! Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME NOOBS!...Ok, now that that's out of my system, let me tell you that this is a good story! Yeah, I've killed King Boo so many times that I never lose a single life when I face him, although I ALWAYS die at Boolossus _ Keep on going!
pikurosonai00 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Sweet! The story begins! It wasn't too short at all! I can't wait for chapter 3!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Good chapter! There are just some typos I think you should fix... But don't beat yourself over it, I make mistakes like that a lot too! :)

Also, I think you should write it in the present tense from luigi's perspective! I think that would make it more exiting! But, that's just a suggestion...

Can't wait for the next update! :D
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'll be honest; I was a little worried about the quality of this fic when I read the summary, BUT this really doesn't seem that bad at all. I know that several people have novelized this game, but I don't know if any of them have finished it. I can't really judge your writing skills from the "prologue" since it's really short, but you seem like a capable writer, so I am looking forward to the rest of this story. (Since this happens at the end of the game, it isn't really a prologue but more like a really really late in medias res, with the whole fic told in flashback, but that's just a nitpick.)
pikurosonai00 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great prologue! Luigi's mansion is pretty awesome! Now I wanna write a video game fanfic!