Reviews for From Russia, With Love
Lia chapter 23 . 11/27
Oh my god that cliffhanger 3
Naughty naughty mordecai hahaha
I've read the first version of this story and I was just ABSOLUTELY over the moon when I saw that it was rewritten and now had much more chapters. I am loving the changes!

I really hope this gets continued as this is definitely my most favorite Lackadaisy fanfic ever. Keep up the awesome work, and I am trully hoping that this gets updated soon ! CHEERS 3
Nightfall Wolfrider chapter 14 . 10/6
Oh, I like you. This whole story has been great so far, and I love how you express Mordecai's character so vividly. But this chapter (14) had me laughing out loud so many times I lost count. From the interaction with the waitress to the phone call with the sister, it was just fantastic. Just brilliant. Well done, you.
fluggerbutter chapter 23 . 5/17
a good chapter. a layered chapter. it reveals a lot of character stuff and it's such a nice return after so many months! so glad to see this fic back it's one of my favourites on this site
The fact that you only have 66 reviews for your whole story of Mordecai and Innochka makes me genuinely frustrated. I seen absolutely terrible stories on this site with over a thousand reviews and yet here is one of the best fanfics on the INTERNET (I mean that sincerely, no hyperbole) with less than a hundred. Unbelievable.

Anyhoo, I would like to once again extend my sincere gratitude for yet another excellent chapter. I find it deliciously ironic that one of my favorite and most realistic romance stories is about 2 anthropomorphic feline assassin sociopaths. I need to savor that, anthropomorphic feline assassin sociopaths. Awesome.

I've been dreading and eagerly anticipating Mordecai and Innochka's first real conversation. Their inability to communicate conventionally indirectly hide the true extent of Mordecai's OCD and generally atypical psyche. How will they handle this I wonder? Also, so glad to finally Innochka tell us about Innochka; the rumors whetted my appetite and not the truth is coming. Yay!
MyLifeBeingABookworM chapter 23 . 5/15
Another chapter to make me grin and laugh uncontrollably at Poor Mordecai's expense. Innochka too. Just a great chapter, honestly, this story continues to be my favorite I love absolutely everything about it. I hope you're doing well and that the break between chapters isn't indicative of anything too bad. Best wishes :)
olivediamond chapter 1 . 5/15
I love your work. I even made an account just to keep up with when you post. Please keep writing, I can't wait to see where this goes.

Also, A Trail of Embers in the Snow was pretty good. Are you ever going to bring that back?
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 21 . 2/16
Are you ever going to update?! *whines like an adolescent child* :/
CyborgCinderella chapter 22 . 1/11
How is it possible that I haven't read this since august? As always, amazing and gripping and freaking adorable. She cut her hair! I was waiting for that!
I hope Mordi can pull himself together a little bit and actually talk to her soon. (hint hint, update)
ConstantReader76 chapter 1 . 1/6
Grindy, your Kung Fu Panda stories seem to have disappeared! I can't find them anywhere! Please repost them and tell me that you will finish "A Trail of Embers Through the Snow"!
Gwyddone chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I want more! I just read this in one take, instead of shuffling the papers I should - this was mesmerizing! Thank you very much for this story - it made me warm and fuzzy inside. I'm very much like Mordecai, and this take on him reminded me to my first and yet only love:) I am saying it once more, a bit more bluntly - this is perfect. Pardon my English, I am not native - I just hope I can get my point through:) I love you!:) 3
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Wh...more?! :( please! Please update!
fluggerbutter chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
this chapter is

Pseudonymus ob chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Teach me your secrets, sensei.

fluggerbutter chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
this whole chapter made me smile frick

esp because mordecai and 'oh my god oh my god oh my gOD TRAINS'
fluggerbutter chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
wow, chapter 20! IT IS A LANDMARK CONGRATULATIONS i don't think i have the patience or the talent to write a fic this long but i'm really glad YOU do. i don't usually review new chapters anymore, but every single one since i began following this has been so gOOD! i am so glad for this fic i love everything about it i love the characterization and the humour and the flow of the plot and the sheer undiluted beauty of your words.

(ps asa's quip about everyone in marigold unsurprisingly being a homo is honestly hilarious)