Reviews for From Russia, With Love
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 21 . 2/16
Are you ever going to update?! *whines like an adolescent child* :/
CyborgCinderella chapter 22 . 1/11
How is it possible that I haven't read this since august? As always, amazing and gripping and freaking adorable. She cut her hair! I was waiting for that!
I hope Mordi can pull himself together a little bit and actually talk to her soon. (hint hint, update)
ConstantReader76 chapter 1 . 1/6
Grindy, your Kung Fu Panda stories seem to have disappeared! I can't find them anywhere! Please repost them and tell me that you will finish "A Trail of Embers Through the Snow"!
Gwyddone chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I want more! I just read this in one take, instead of shuffling the papers I should - this was mesmerizing! Thank you very much for this story - it made me warm and fuzzy inside. I'm very much like Mordecai, and this take on him reminded me to my first and yet only love:) I am saying it once more, a bit more bluntly - this is perfect. Pardon my English, I am not native - I just hope I can get my point through:) I love you!:) 3
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
Wh...more?! :( please! Please update!
fluggerbutter chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
this chapter is

exquisite
Pseudonymus ob chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Teach me your secrets, sensei.

*bows*
fluggerbutter chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
this whole chapter made me smile frick

esp because mordecai and 'oh my god oh my god oh my gOD TRAINS'
fluggerbutter chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
wow, chapter 20! IT IS A LANDMARK CONGRATULATIONS i don't think i have the patience or the talent to write a fic this long but i'm really glad YOU do. i don't usually review new chapters anymore, but every single one since i began following this has been so gOOD! i am so glad for this fic i love everything about it i love the characterization and the humour and the flow of the plot and the sheer undiluted beauty of your words.

(ps asa's quip about everyone in marigold unsurprisingly being a homo is honestly hilarious)
CyborgCinderella chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Reading this fanfic for me is like looking at puppies for most people :P
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
I must say that this chapter was rather sweet. The cutesy bi-play between Mordecai and Innockha made me smile the way I do when kids are being adorable. Which is ironically hilarious and frightening when I think about. Mordecai learning russian made me cheer, the lines of communication are beginning to seriously expand!

Once again I must praise your exceptional word craft. One thing I just noticed about your writing style that I haven't mentioned before is that you don't waste space. You write what needs to be written and nothing that doesn't. This saves your readers a lot of time and ensures that all that we do read is high quality work. Thank you very much Grindylowe. I salute your…professionalism.
Random Reviewer the 2nd chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Horry Sheet !
Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN
hatchlingpendragon chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
. . . Aww, crap . . .
fluggerbutter chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
this chapter made me smile a lot

until the end

now i'm upset
Magical Miss Brittstoffelees chapter 16 . 7/18/2014
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!