Reviews for Not Me
eggywaffle chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Awwwww It's over it was so awesome!
lazybones chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
I feel so sad for both Kiku and Alfred are dead. Though what they done were bad. Bad guys, poor guys. I wonder why Yao said Wansui? 万岁? 0_0
pingxisheng chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I really love your story.
It's pretty Imaginative...
May I translate your story into Chinese and share it with my Friends.
I would be very glad to get the permission.
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
BWAAAAAAAAA SO SAD!
charisma1869 chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
oh my...

K-Kiku...A-Arthur... -crying-
Jaeyu the Happy Fish chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
This story. Dark. And the worst part? It's realistic because any of this could be happening right now. Oh my God.

This is a GREAT story. It's so haunting, dark, depressing. It made me hate Arthur and cry for the Asians. Damn, it's so dark that I want to punch you. and at the same time thank you for such a good piece of work.

Damn, damn, damnnn. I hate rape. Dark, but great.
kaya's window chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Osokunatte sumimasen! Oh my this is bringing back nightmares of going late to Japanese class... Anyway I have a reason! ...my dog ate my homework...I don't have a dog.

The ending is a departure from the excitement of the beginning of this story and other stories' endings. However that is not a bad thing at all. There is a feeling of serenity. For lack of a better expression, it's like everything died down when they died. There is a nice lesson to this story. I like it. Poor Yao. I think it's probably the best thing for him to walk away with positive feelings for his captor. It may be for the wrong reason but mentally it was the best for him. No comments on Artie. You know I have a soft spot for him. Maybe not for the one in this story. He got the ultimate punishment, right... The sibling love is beautiful and so was this collaboration! Thanks for another great read! Thank you Hasegawa! Thank you blind alchemist!
otakunerd1 chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
amazing. absolutely bloody genius this was. i loved it. and it's so hard to find something this good featuring hong kong and hong kong is one of my fave characters coz i'm from hk. anyways plz continue writing and thank you for the simply fantastic fic.
Chipii chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
ASDGDHKDASD

I only reviewed two Times ;w;

But still. . .Y DIS DA LAST CHAPTER! ;A; I truely loved the emotion you put into it ;w;
Queen Izagi chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
You, my (hypothetical) friend, are a very sick and twisted person~ what posessed you to write such a disgustingly good fanfic~?
maidofstrife chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
The ending depressed me, I'll be honest. But oh well. I loved this story. Hope you to can make more again! Now... /goes off to read Gutters ;_;
cherylwoo chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Yay, happy ending! Well, as happy as can be... :p

It's sad that Kiku & Alfred had to die. And I have to admit, no matter how awful Arthur was in this story, I was regretful that he died in the end.

But it's good to know Yao cared for Kiku no matter how he was treated, and still went to pay respects to him. And I don't know - Ivan/Yao just creeps me out ;)
NuttyEmmy chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Nooo, it can't be over. ;A;

Now I'm sad, because its over. I loved reading this, and it was an absolute pleasure to be a reviewer worthy of thanks. (even though I am not worthy. ;U;')
Sinousine chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
S-S-S-Stockholm Syndrome! Kiku was the "good cop" wasn't he?

The beginning and the end of this chapter were so melancholy. Can't believe Yao visited his grave. And he can't bear being touched now D:
Dark Blue Fire chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
I don't get the ending but, good job!XD

DBF