Reviews for Distorted Affections
WolfTail Run chapter 10 . 6/2
Are you going to continue this story? I want to know what happens next!
Hope Ron dies
kagome higurashi chapter 10 . 2/28
please write some more. it's good.
Redemerald6 chapter 10 . 2/28
I kinda get that Harry was having a stress induced breakdown/panic attack, but why DIDN'T Snape or Flint try to defend Draco?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
I really would like to see where you are takeing this. Its well written and I like how you made Harry. He seems slightly more realistic then in most stories
KneazleGriff chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
I hope you continue this at some point. It's very good. :)
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
great chapter looking forwards to the next
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Please write more. I am enjoying your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
A great story! I really enjoyed reading about Snape's reflections on what he's seeing and observing, though his bias when he thinks about Harry does make me shake my head. His little twinges of remorse make him quite likeable. You know, I really liked Jenkins in the beginning. Harry wanted someone's affection and he was giving him that - like a fatherly love. Harry's growing dependence and Jenkins being too much touchy-feely made me a bit suspicious, and then the Christmas episode cinched it. Ugh, he's so sick! Harry's twelve! Students over the age of consent having relations with a teacher is still wrong but at least not vomit-inducing. Poor Harry isn't even sexually active in the normal sense of the word. I hate that Ron and Hermione had such a fight with him, and they should have stuck with him regardless of his behaviour, but I can really understand their POV too. One always tells their friends not to invest time and emotions in those who don't give you any thought, and Harry is certainly coming off like that.
The fight was really unexpected, and so was the teachers' reaction to it. I wonder what's going on, and what's going to happen? I hope you'll update soon!
Thanks for an amazing piece of writing!
xx
InARealPickle chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Very interesting. Very.
Gladoo89 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
Still reading and enjoying this story! :)

What a reaction from Harry... probably from his bottled up, confused emotions concerning what Jenkins does to him behind closed doors...

It's not clear if Harry had a panick attack in this chapter, as there is no mention of any loud, breathy noise, but I guess this is the reason Snape and Poppy are so disturbed by Harry's behavior (with also how he pummuled Malefoy for such a little thing) and treat him "like glass".
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
I'm very confused as to why harry is being treated like glass. It is quite a surprise coming from snape.
Also I really hope someone saves him from Jenkins soon before something really terrible happens! Poor boy. He just wants someone to care for him!
I really like this and am eagerly awaiting more!
bigkt chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Oooo what's happening to Harry? Is snaps getting suspicious of something? Can't wait to read more :)
Christine chapter 10 . 6/4/2016
What's wrong with Harry? I hope you're able to update soon. Severus and Poppy reacted like that because of Harry's reaction, right?

And Jenkins is sick, preying on vulnerable students like that! Based off of the title, I had a feeling something like that was going to happen, but I wasn't sure if it would be Jenkins or Lockhart. I think I became suspicious of Jenkins when he used Harry's first name, before Harry knew who he was. Gah! I want to hurt Jenkins for what he's doing, not just to Harry, but probably Neville and Theo, as well. And what if there are other students he's using? And has Jenkins been slipping potions into Harry's tea and/or biscuits (cookies?)? Very subtle ones, obviously, that maybe take time to be built up enough to affect him? Or perhaps he's just been encouraging Harry's anger? He certainly has Harry isolated. Grrrr...horrid man.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
This story is SO addicting! What the hell happened to Harry? Was he possessed and sporting a pair of red eyes instead of green while beating Draco? Is that why Snape and the other teachers acted like that? Gahh! Update SOON! Pleaseeee
I'm surprsingly loving this story - and abuse like that is deeply bothersome IMO! Don't know what to think about Jenkins aside from that he is sick and needs help just as much as Harry... They both need a cure and some help.
Ahh... Update soon PLEASE!