Reviews for The Face Changer
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 3/20
I... I don't even know where to begin. That was just so well written and TRUE and FANTASTIC and EPIC it gave me chills. I especially love how at the end Koh is now starting at the Doctor with fear. Like he just realized why this strange, skinny thing is the Last Timelird. It's because he's a force of nature. Perfect, my friend. Simply perfect.
doctor who and frozen fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
make a new chaptor please i like this fanfiction.
Star1412 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awesome idea!
I had a lot of fun reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Awesome story bro!
ThisIsAnOriginalUsername chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Really good! I felt that both Koh and the Doctor were portrayed very well. This is a crossover idea that I've never thought about but I loved it!
Author37 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Great work on Koh, giving him the feel of a monster toying with his prey. Now the only thing I feel should be changed is the speech at the end.
I think that if the Doctor had let Koh speak, it could have shown a far more powerful Doctor in the end.
Would Koh's speech have been something like this?: "You are nothing compared to me. I will destroy you Doctor. I have stolen from the Avatar. You will be nothing different. What are you doing? Are you even listening?"
"Nope. Not a single word. On the other hand, you do seem to like hearing your own voice. Go on, continue."
"This is my lair. I will not be ignored in my own lair. LISTEN TO ME! I AM TALKING!"
"And I'm simply not listening. You are a bug without the ability to suck his prey dry unless they LET you. You've tried before. It never works on a Time Lord. I'm not just a time lord, though. I am so much more. The one's who's faces had so much emotion but that you couldn't touch? the Daleks? They're gone. Blown to nothingness in the blink of an eye! The others like you are gone. Erased from the pattern of time. Give me what I want or I will destroy all that you have built here, face stealer."
pitchpearlgirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
THAT
THAT WAS FULL OF JUST ABSOLUTE PURE UNTAINTED AWESOMENESS
Terrium chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very nice, well portrays the personalities of both.
THE PLAN chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
woah
cheese chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
TOTAL AWESOMENESS!
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Well this awesome situation spells trouble. I don't want the Doctor to off Koh, but there's always a casualty when the Doctor is in, ironically enough. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
good, but there is one thing that bothers me: what was it that aang needed koh for?
Gobeithio chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awesome.
Ale chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
AMAZING, FANTASTIC!
ZombieChick67 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I never thought of this pair meeting before, but it was reeeeeeeeeeeeally good that someone did! This is great! Loooooove it!