Reviews for The Night Their World Stopped Spinning
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow. Amazing.
DetectiveBen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
wow that story was deep really enjoyed it
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
fuzzing awesome! i completly felt the feelings of the characters, and i was crying too lol
tillersaurous chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow. that was really good. really heart breaking. i think im in a slight state of shock.
CastleKatefan chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yup you got the feeling right. You have no idea how close you are. Please keep going..
14ulysse chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Nicely done!

I was just gonna say that I don't think they take families to the scene of the crime but you're right, Beckett did say that in Sucker Punch.
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved it. So sad and No one else has tried to write the scene. well done
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I knew when I saw the alert that this was going to be angsty and I am glad that you wrote about Kate's mother's death and what she and her father went through that horrible night. I was surprised when she had talked about walking under the yellow tape that night. But then the whole thing was corrupt to begin with and I could see that happening instead of them identifying Johanna at the morgue. So sad and messed up.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Hard to read, but that's good. You made the emotions so vivid. I really feel for Kate and Jim.
teelduo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow. Now my head hurts from the emotion. I certainly hope no one would be treated like that after a loved one has been murdered. Completely idiotic to take them to the crime scene but I can see the police dept at that time being that stupid, especially if you are trying to cover up something. Again just wow.