Reviews for vodkaquiet
flowersandswords chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Loved it, you write better than anyone I know
Frosthearted chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i think this is the best sasusaku fanfic i've ever read!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Lovely story! :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Two, broken. Enough?
SapphireRivulet chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awesome. This is awesome. You are awsome. Keep up the good work :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really loved reading this!
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
oh. i could just feel how quiet it is from the way you told the story. the quiet but all consuming want. loved this.
48rounin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i loved it :3 you made my day with it.
Kara no Usagi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was beautiful, wonderful job with this, sorry for the lack of words, I'm pretty much speechless. xD
Marvel-marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Sasuke is more simple and calm than Sakura. For me it seems in your stories. And I've read only two actually x)

Although I think he can make her happy. In their own way.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I think I see how my bias left me floundering on what to review on other pieces from Sakura's POV. Firstly, I think I'm a romantic and those feelings of love were lacking in Sakura's head. The despair and nothingness surrounding her hopes were well put though and brought the story around to the sad place it was, but I guess I did miss (and was sad for) less romance. I do appreciate the spark of electricity of what a relationship could/would be in this piece based on Sasuke's POV. It's true it's based on the dark side of their relationship, that's past it's beautiful side, but because he still had those feelings swirling around in that head of his, it did put a slight spin of love to it. No doubt I'm a fan of happy endings. Relationships spiraling downwards must hit a chord with me and I apologize if it leaves me leaving less than stellar reviews. It's totally me though, not you. Your capture on the emotions of the characters is well depicted and seriously appreciated. In real life and in fanfiction, I guess I am always hoping for the best outcome. Know that you still have me engrossed in reading something that's a little departure from what I usually do, and it's all a result of your wonderful writing talent.
anticollision chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
beautiful, sara.

seriously.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Love!:))
toriestark chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sara, could you be anymore of an amazing writer! This was amazing and beautiful and /flail! I'm going to go and read more of your SasuSaku Month stories now.
shyclueless chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
What should I say that I haven't already?

Love the way you make their relationship seem so broken and horrible and without a chance. And then just like that you make it seem posible. Posible and okay. It's just so strange, but so right... Makes my head hurt... in a good way. :D

Love