Reviews for Stroke of Scents
tree979 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
have read this one before (and loved it!) but must have forgotten to leave a review!

Great work. So atmospheric. Love a good bit of pining!

Now of to the sequel...
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow, for your first slash story it's really good. Usually I am a little uncomfortable with self-pleasure, but in this case I'm glad I did not heed your warning.

As for Chance being out of character... I don't really think so. To me the story sounds (reads?) absolutely believable. But even though I'm not the fandom's biggest Guerrero fan, it just begs the question what happened to him. *Did* something happen to him?
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Not bad for a first slash outing. I'm not sure if it wouldn't be better placed in the M section, but it's a gray area here and I tend to be squeamish in that regard. Anyway, I'm not sure if you were aiming at this, but all through this fic you had me screaming: What happened to Guerrero? Why isn't he there? Why is Chance so sad? Is it *just* because he's got feelings for him or(shudder) did something happen to his friend? This burning question created quite an interesting string, at least for me, it kept the whole thing together. Write more of these!