Reviews for Love with a sharptoothed comb
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
I am not pitying a fucking rapist or a hurricane much less both at once.

Why does this thing exist?
Italy's Driving chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I really liked this story and you analysis of it was spectacularly written. I disagree with everyome who calls you "sick" you are an intelligant human being with an incredible imagination to be able to come up with the idea of hurricanes and other natural disasters having anthorpomorphic personifications as the Nations do. However, I must ask, if all natural disasters have pwrsonifications... what about Tornado Alley?
Bullshit chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
This is nothing but bullshit. Seriously you fucking took a very real and very deadly event and decided to write a fanfic on it.
Hima said no artwork of Aph Japan when the earthquake happened. Do you think he'd approve of this shit?
Nothing in this trivializing mess is deep or meaningful. It's not even written well. You got told you couldn't make a story about pitying a hurricane and then try to cover ur ass.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Horrible
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I am sorry, but I am slightly offended by the personification. I nearly died during it, and I was probably no more than 3. Though, I am happy I'm still here, because many others didn't get as lucky. Rape is offensive, on an entirely different level. A frisking high one. I appreciate your love for writing, but try to write something less offensive next time.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
I actually like your concept of personified natural disasters, and am hoping that you continue to use this concept for future stories, such as ones based on Sandy, Andrew, Camille, Ike, Isabel, Wilma (the most human of all Hurricanes, with a minimum pressure of 882 MB, lowest ever in the Western Hemisphere), etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
If you're still here, why not follow this up with ones on previous Hurricanes (Camille, Hugo, Andrew, Jeanne, Floyd) as well as ones since (Ike, Gustav, Irene, Tomas, SANDY)?

Oh and what about those trapped in between, the Volcanoes, being Children of Nature, yet also immortal?
Jess chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I love the language you used and the interesting way you portrayed hurricane Katrina. She reminds of a demon, causing harm wherever she goes until it's time for her to leave.
Don't let the hate-mail make you think otherwise- This is such an original idea and your execution was amazing. I bet everyone who told you how 'sick' this was didn't read your analysis.
RandomReader chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I am a victim of Hurricane Katrina and a victim of rape. Though this is a terrible reminder of those events, this was actually better than some other, similar fanfictions. The only question that this fic raises is as follows: Why did you make Katrina rape America? Honestly, it would be more like Katrina torturing America or trying to murder America. Rape is more like taking something by force and Katrina took away lives, homes, and many other things, but I would not compare it to rape. Something about it is not the same. That's just my opinion. Anyway, though I hate the topics and disagree with your comparisons, you wrote the story well and used very good word choice. One last note: Thank you for actually putting warnings for your story. I don't know how many times I'm reading an innocent fic and suddenly, BOOM! Rape.
thisisup-upisno chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
...are you seriously getting hate-mail for THIS? Are they crazy, there's SO MUCH WORSE on this site then animalistic phantasms and violence! Even rape how it is commonly protrayed on FFNet is both more explicit and...well, I don't want to say WORSE, but you get my point.
Jeezus, people, really?! Get your priorities straight!
thisisup-upisno chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oooh, interesting. I never thought of it like that before. God, Andrew must've torn him up good.
Well, next chapter!
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Loved the concept!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I read this a few years ago. For the record, I thought it was brilliant. Creepy and disturbing, but one of your best.
AEngland chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Dear Author,
I read your explanatory note on behalf of this piece and I thought I should add my two-cents worth. The story is dramatic, well-written and terrifying...do not change it or withdraw it. It dumb-founds me that you should feel compelled to write a defense on its behalf but I realize the internet age, with all its powers of exploration of ideas does carry the heavy, dark cloak that allows people to rant anonymously, which can be disarming. I do hope you can just learn to shrug and say "to each their own opinion" and exercise the DELETE button when necessary for the truly acidic reviews. Literature, the arts in general, and even science attracts passionate review but you, as a writer, should never feel pilloried for your craft. For every angry voice saying "Take that down!" there are ten silent readers, like me, who appreciate and want to hear the stories you tell. May YOUR quills be ever sharp and may your armor be ever-tempered. Write on.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You are a fucking Offensive asshole.
Just delete the Story and replace it with nothing but "Sorry"
post/29583637484/love-with-a-sharptoothed-comb