Reviews for Child of Two Worlds
i love it chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Rogue x Avalanche, Rogue x Quicksilver, Rogue x Iceman, Rogue x Berserker's, Rogue x Felix's. ;)
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter and this is definitely a unique and interesting story good luck with the next chapter!
shugokage chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Overprotective Felix is hilarious!
shugokage chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter and interesting story!
chapter 13 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I want the brotherhood turn in to vampire it will be awesome. Rogue is a vampire princess who fall in love with one in brotherhood or Felix. Kurt and kitty go to Italy to vist Rogue and say they miss her so much.
Lady Kaiki chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
awesome ! plz, update soon !
chibi-kodo chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Didn't Rogue absorb Carol, then she would have her power super-strength, invulnerable and indestructible plus she can fly? So I don't know why she would have been hurt in the fight.
Zerimar chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
I cant wait to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Would love to see the next chapter this story is very good, but I do kinda hope rogue and felix ebcome intimatly involed with one another
where chapter12 chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
Is Kitty and Kurt going voltera, italy. Vampire going kill Mystique. Felix and Rogue fall in love.
Botherhood fighting the vampire and lost. Cullen family vist Rogue again.
angel897 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
liked it
zoeyredbird23 chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
doesnt rogue have Carol's powers? if she does why doesnt she use them? not trying to be rude just wondering and i think u can make it work better for u if u use them but its ur story not mine do wat u think should be done i like the story either which way lol
Where chapter12 chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Is Mystique going to be kill. Is Kitty and kurt. Is Rogue and Felix is going to fall in love and making love too.
Mezza999 chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
so Caius and Marcus are putting pressure on Aro to turn Marie.
would be pretty cool if she said yes.

not sure how Logan and the rest of the x-men are going to take it.

can't wait for the next chapter. please don't take to long in updating
Lizzie's last night chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Wow, rogue and aro's powers are really alike, I'm glad you mentioned it because I wouldn't have noticed. Is rogue going to be turned into a vampire? I hope so.
Great job on this so far,
lizzie's last night