Reviews for Child of Two Worlds
stixnstones chapter 15 . 8/27
Okay, I know its been a while since your last update. But I just found this story, and am a little bit desperate to read more. So please, find it in your heart to do so. I'm very much addicted.
very good , loved
xevg-x chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
Hello dear

I been reading your story non stop since yesterday and I'm fascinated. Love this universe that you created here.

Please try to not write A/N in the story, they're really annoying, put them at the bottom.

Keep them coming please
Lady Kaiki chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
Update!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Omg plz plz plz keep writing, I love this story so so much ! I really hope Rogue/Annalisa is turned into a vampire ! This is seriously one of my favourite fanfiction a I've ever read, your such a brilliant writer ! Plz keep writing
Texaschic1 chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
This is a very interesting story. Have you ever thought about picking it back up? I like the Rogue and Felix pairing.
i love it chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Rogue x Avalanche, Rogue x Quicksilver, Rogue x Iceman, Rogue x Berserker's, Rogue x Felix's. ;)
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter and this is definitely a unique and interesting story good luck with the next chapter!
shugokage chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Overprotective Felix is hilarious!
shugokage chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter and interesting story!
chapter 13 chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
I want the brotherhood turn in to vampire it will be awesome. Rogue is a vampire princess who fall in love with one in brotherhood or Felix. Kurt and kitty go to Italy to vist Rogue and say they miss her so much.
Lady Kaiki chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
awesome ! plz, update soon !
chibi-kodo chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Didn't Rogue absorb Carol, then she would have her power super-strength, invulnerable and indestructible plus she can fly? So I don't know why she would have been hurt in the fight.
Zerimar chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
I cant wait to know what happens next!