Reviews for It's All For You
luluhrh chapter 19 . 4/4
STOP JUST STOP

Is this Olivier/Buccaneer? Because that's beautiful.

"Where's your blue sky now?" THIS LINE KILLED ME DX

Perfection.
Guest chapter 101 . 3/26/2014
Hey this is really great, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews!
Saffron Wings chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Love. This. XD
Cristipotter chapter 101 . 10/20/2012
These were SO delightful. I wish to see much more from you. Keep the great work!
9foxgrl chapter 68 . 8/25/2012
ha ha!
9foxgrl chapter 33 . 8/25/2012
a monster? more like the devil
9foxgrl chapter 100 . 8/25/2012
ha ha! I agree! chocolate first!
sayfriendandenter chapter 101 . 8/30/2011
D That was awesome! I loved all of them. I laughed, I cried [well, almost ;)], and I loved every second of it! You also made me really like RosexScar, something I never really gave much thought to... But it makes sense. I mean, they balance each other out quite nicely, ne? I can't believe you actually finished all of these... most people just kinda give up after a while. Maybe I should do this one day... only if you don't mind me borrowing your idea, of course ) Now I shall bid you ado as I go look for more RosexScar goodness. But, again, I had a wonderfully amazing time reading this )

livelaughlove,

kitty .
Hatake Kai chapter 101 . 8/24/2011
Awww just read these in 3 days (like 2 hours each day) these are great!
Sun Arose chapter 101 . 8/22/2011
Wow. *tears up* I can't believe it's over. These last few are all great - I love that you ended with a reference to the title.

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you write next! :)
lilypromise2u chapter 101 . 8/21/2011
Ahh! It's over! D: I've really enjoyed reading these. (I've also found some new pairings to look into more. :D)

All of these have packed oodles of emotion into small drabbles, which can be hard to do. Good job and thanks for posting!
Silvery Mist chapter 98 . 8/18/2011
Ha! That was too funny and cute. Loved that Riza was trying to set Rebecca up with Havoc while being set up herself. Bet that was a fun double date. :)

Great job on these drabbles! I really enjoyed them.
Silvery Mist chapter 89 . 8/18/2011
Aww...that was sad. :(
FullMetalCrayon chapter 101 . 8/18/2011
Epicness..!

Cute fluff...I'm such a sucker for it..

:D
ongoingAccident chapter 101 . 8/18/2011
Yay! Such a happy way to end a wonerfully written series! Good job!

Write on!