Reviews for The Next Journey
Gabba Podda chapter 24 . 3/31
Hi,

your story is awesome.
One of the best I had ever read - the change of the characters and their developement, the up and downs (especially with Oda Nobunaga) and so on.
That prove that you are a very good writer. :)

In the last chapters I found a few spelling errors, I think you should improve your control a little bit. ;)

I hopefully see the next chap soon.

Greetz,
Gabba Podda
Guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I like the way you bring Kaya to Ashitaka and yet San did not act crazy or furious about the situation. But it is so sad for San. Poor San! I hope Ashitaka could explain to her soon or comfort her. I feel sorry for San since she must be hurt badly. I also believe that is how the way Ashitaka's personality is, when it comes to love, he could end up hurting both of the girls just because he didn't want to "say anything to hurt her". Anyway, really want to see what will happen next.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Not many people realize that Kaya is actually Ashitaka's fiancé, and The scene Kaya meet with Ashitaka is very true to their characters. Poor San , though. It's very sad! San is hurt. When will Ashitaka comfort her? Or maybe tell her he loves her too? I hope bad thing will not happen to San. Looking forward to your update soon!
Eli chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Thank you so much!
rysmith73 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
you have to update soon... please...
rysmith73 chapter 24 . 2/7/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE PLEASE
Rose Suicidal chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
love it please update
rysmith73 chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
I seriously love this story! please update with a new season!:)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
This intricate story is fascinating. The author has incorporated a couple of Miyazaki's ideas, knowledge of different dimensions, and still kept the essence of San and Ashitaka. Very well done. I never thought about taking the more political war side of the story and making it the focus of the 'sequel'. Very well done. Keep writing and posting, the story's not over yet. :)
Blah chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
Oh sweet jesus! More please!
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 20 . 2/22/2012
Wow! This ones really great! I can't believe that for 20 chapters there's only 2 reviews! I mean, come on!

Can't wait for next chapter
NuraWakana123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
whoa... wait is toki married to ashitaka cause it sound's like it... :/ nut any way GREATO JOBBU
Gunxswordalways chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I just finished watching the movie last night, and I thought you did a great job with the sequel! Can't wait to read more! :D