Reviews for Crossing the line
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved the idea of Jane wearing making sure his scent mixed well with Lisbon's. That's a neat thought, and so very Jane.
MeltedChocoButton chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Found this off the back of your 'Addictions' fic. Loved jealous Jane and the way he watched Lisbon. Funny how she has no idea of how she's affecting him.

I really liked the notion of him choosing a fragrance that would compliment hers. Subtly intimate.

Might want to check over your grammar and punctuation; a few errors here and there.

Thanks for a good read.
Jaimie255 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great fan fic! Usually most writers have this perception of Lisbon being totally in love with Jane but I always thought the other way around. I don't Jane is in love with Lisbon but is attracted to her somewhat and does care for her deeply. So I thank you for writing the characters so well.
xanderseye chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Really enjoyed reading this, is it a one shot or will there be more? Would love to see Lisbon's reaction if Jane took it upon himself to scare off any potential one night stands or suitors.
LittleMender chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I liked this. One-shots are the best when they both tell a story within themselves OR could be a springboard into a longer piece or series, and this definitely met that criteria.

Jane wanting to wake her up and tease her for oversleeping, finding the guy, getting him out in the hallway, then giving into the very Jane-is-never-this-out-of-control urge to punch him was so good. The part about the hurting hand was amusing (in a dark way) and all Jane, too.

It would be like him to try to deny his real feelings about the situation. The slip near the beginning about it all happening "behind his back" was a real tell, though.

The hottest part (and I don't use that word loosely or easily) was Jane switching fragrances so their scents would blend and complement. Mm-hm. An original idea but still, I can imagine him doing it. Especially if he's got it bad.

Great one-shot, lolly2222!