Reviews for If It's Not Love
That was awesome! Please, PLEASE WRITE MORE STEINXMAKA M rated stories! 0.0 PLEASE?!
84sazza-robin84 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I think this ending was better for the story : )
chandelle-snow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
God damn it, how dare you lead me on like that! I hate you. I want more so start making those MakaxStein lemon squares now! And they better be sinfully delicious. But seriously this story beautifully written and I loved how the characters were portrayed. My favorite parts would have to be when Maka said she felt needs... Specific needs... Okay, sexual needs (I don't know why but I found that hilarious. Maybe because she wouldn't say it, more like think it, outright), Stein's torturous tongue on her neck (I was yelling at my phone for him to just give her what she wants and stick it in already), and when he told her it wasn't out of love but an experiment (I was all 'aww poor maka' but I also enjoyed. It could be that I have a little masocist in me or is it sadist, hmm I'm not sure i always get them mixed up. Anyway, it also might be that when Stein said he wanted to experiment again with Maka, it gave me hope of a sequel.) Wow that's long but to put it simply your story rocked you tease and I want you to go all the way in another MakaxStein fic :D
Starwolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hell yeah! Loved it! Amazing fic! I love this couple. -
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Make a lemon please I love this piaring I always look for them make more fics I would make my own but I wouldent know where to start
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OTP. And Maka is characterized really well here. It hurts my heart to think that womin and little girls feel like they are somehow inferior to their abusers (I'm referencing the end and when Maka became self-conscious about her own body). Faved.
HichixIchi27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ahhh! i wish you would make another chapter for this. it was very well writen! :)
Jashinsangel0521 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
can you continue the story please? its vary interesting so far.
HappyEmoUsagi chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I kindly ask that you continue this fanfic! I would love to know if it is just an experiment to him, or if does have at least a little bit of affection for her. How does this affect her in class? I want to know so bad!

You did lovely, by the way, absolutely lovely!
frankensteinsdaughter.ss chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my GOD that was totally epic! o.o i loved it pleaaaaase continue! i'm begging you!.

(it's obvious i'm in love with stein..3 xD)
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
lemon! lemon! lemon! but, hey, this could hardly be a lemon! i mean, you ripped me odd you souless person TT_TT ! i want a true lemon next time!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved this! Please write a lemon! I also liked the ending :D

I hope you write more :)
somewhat-unhinged chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Perfect, write more Stein/Maka. Everyone hates this ship so much, but I love it. It's hard to find good M rated fic for them, so please write more? :3
cassie246 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You are terrible! I was hoping for lemon! No fair no fair it was just getting good to!
littleflowerkohona chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would love a lemon for stein/maka. It needs more love! This story is really good. I really love how you wrote maka's thought process :)