Reviews for If It's Not Love
More of both pairings please!
Rox chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
You, Stein, son of a bitch!
I need moooooore! (just like maka, jeje)
Snowwolf16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I loved it and can't wait for more :3 honestly SteinxMaka is my OTP X3
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hmmm, kinda misleading to label a story of pedophilia and almost rape in the romance section. ( I only continued reading to the end because I thought maybe they were roleplaying.
chronosthirteen chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well damn...that was good. I can so totally picture Stein pulling off something like that for those reasons. Good SteinxMaka fics are kinda rare and this is one of the really good ones. I thoroughly enjoyed the story :)
MakaXKid11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
yes more want to find out whats going to happen next time make more please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was awesome! Please, PLEASE WRITE MORE STEINXMAKA M rated stories! 0.0 PLEASE?!
JustAnotherScribbler chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I think this ending was better for the story : )
chandelle-snow chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
God damn it, how dare you lead me on like that! I hate you. I want more so start making those MakaxStein lemon squares now! And they better be sinfully delicious. But seriously this story beautifully written and I loved how the characters were portrayed. My favorite parts would have to be when Maka said she felt needs... Specific needs... Okay, sexual needs (I don't know why but I found that hilarious. Maybe because she wouldn't say it, more like think it, outright), Stein's torturous tongue on her neck (I was yelling at my phone for him to just give her what she wants and stick it in already), and when he told her it wasn't out of love but an experiment (I was all 'aww poor maka' but I also enjoyed. It could be that I have a little masocist in me or is it sadist, hmm I'm not sure i always get them mixed up. Anyway, it also might be that when Stein said he wanted to experiment again with Maka, it gave me hope of a sequel.) Wow that's long but to put it simply your story rocked you tease and I want you to go all the way in another MakaxStein fic :D
Starwolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hell yeah! Loved it! Amazing fic! I love this couple. -
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Make a lemon please I love this piaring I always look for them make more fics I would make my own but I wouldent know where to start
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
OTP. And Maka is characterized really well here. It hurts my heart to think that womin and little girls feel like they are somehow inferior to their abusers (I'm referencing the end and when Maka became self-conscious about her own body). Faved.
I love storytellers chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ahhh! i wish you would make another chapter for this. it was very well writen! :)
Jashinsangel0521 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
can you continue the story please? its vary interesting so far.
HappyEmoUsagi chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I kindly ask that you continue this fanfic! I would love to know if it is just an experiment to him, or if does have at least a little bit of affection for her. How does this affect her in class? I want to know so bad!

You did lovely, by the way, absolutely lovely!