Reviews for If It's Not Love
frankensteinsdaughter.ss chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh my GOD that was totally epic! o.o i loved it pleaaaaase continue! i'm begging you!.

(it's obvious i'm in love with stein..3 xD)
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
lemon! lemon! lemon! but, hey, this could hardly be a lemon! i mean, you ripped me odd you souless person TT_TT ! i want a true lemon next time!
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I loved this! Please write a lemon! I also liked the ending :D

I hope you write more :)
somewhat-unhinged chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Perfect, write more Stein/Maka. Everyone hates this ship so much, but I love it. It's hard to find good M rated fic for them, so please write more? :3
cassie246 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You are terrible! I was hoping for lemon! No fair no fair it was just getting good to!
littleflowerkohona chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I would love a lemon for stein/maka. It needs more love! This story is really good. I really love how you wrote maka's thought process :)
animefreak chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i really liked this story. and i loved the ending. you should do more of this kinda stuff, your really good at it. well done! :3
Giggly-Undertaker chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
SteinxMaka! This was very sexy! Please do more!
2lzy2logn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
i wanna lemmon! :( me so sad. . . lol im just joshin' i do like lemons but this was a great lime good job :)
UNACTIVE -MOVED ACCOUNTS chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
MOAR MOAARRR 8D
dNeOaTtEh chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
relly really great! though somehow I have some sort of cliffhange o.o
silverlight356 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I agree while I'm only 13 with my dirty mind and wierd way of seeing things I still can't belve you can write this good... I'm depressed now. just kidding
Eophan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Y U STOP IT THERE?

On a side note, holy crap, you're only 15? I wish I could write this amazingly at that age . Or now even, that'd be cool . Went through some of your other stuff, not too big on MakaxSoul, but damn it, can you write.

Innyhoo, probably the best one-shot I've ever read. And, eh-hem, it was pretty hot .; You should like, totally write more, 'caaaaause I'm a sick, horrible, horrible person. Aaand it'd make me pretty happy.

I always try to point out even the tiniest flaw I can find in reviews, but I honestly can't find one. Sorry for the pointless review xp
appletree98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
It is pretty good. I like the ending.
ArcadiasDreams chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh MY HOLY ... This is just too hot! Liked the way this turned out!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »