Reviews for The Wrong Idea
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it! :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cute! There were some odd anachronisms, and Kel seemed a little too expressive for herself at times...but it was cute and a good read! :) Keeps a lowly shoe interested the whole way through!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this is absolutely lovely i do vaguely wish to know what's going on in kel's head but i really love dom's point of view and the different little courting steps he employed, i have to admit that "He had with him a piece of metal, his wits and hopefully a whole lot of charm" was my absolute favorite line ever

lovely story, well done
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awww. I like it how you made her not assume he liked her.
Isabelle Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was GREAT, and lovely and funny!

I laughed out loud with the: "Oh, Dom. You're a funny one. Have a chocolate."

and the end was absolutely lovely, the "ring" and the akwardness and of course, the sad reality of everything turning out wrong when you like someone and want to make it known!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww! That was adorable! Nice work. :-)
TheWackedOne chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
YAY! that was QUITE funny! i love these little timed stories!

thayet9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
after waiting for the mad giggles of glee to subside,I decided to review.I really enjoyed how unconfident and vulnerable Dom was and when kel babble at the end... well that was when the mad giggles began. great story!
Blackdraumdancer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
great! quite hilarious a story, but with a happy ending. very funny :) now i would just love to read kels pov to that week :) pretty please :)
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Haha. Though I think it was more likely that she finally got the RIGHT idea. LOL. Love it!

Messy Ink chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
it was great, like all of your kel/dom fics!;)

Actually, I was wondering if 'Arranged' is on hiatus or if you're going to update it, because honestly,it's one of my favorite kel/dom fics. I love how the plot was so original, etc...
Nose-Forever-Stuck-In-Books chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Very good. Just one thong I wonder at... pizza, really?