Reviews for VilofxPierre Oneshot Collection
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I am mentally screaming in my head out of amazement, great chapter i don't think i rad this one yet but i really enjoyed it you should make another one they are very interesting and you are really good at making them. Lol I love making requests of you for these stories because your the only one writing for sable prince and the stories you make are really good.

you should do one that during a confused attack maybe Pierre like falls off a cliff when him and the prince are separated.
sevenz chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
i love these stories, keep writing.
MeikoKuran999 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
omg you did them perfectly that was totally awsome, i liked them both alot but my fave was the stabbing !
StarlightBreaker chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I really need to Subscribe because i dont Check my Favs for updates that Offten,

aww those were so Cute, your right that HS One was screaming M,

How about One where, They meet Gizelo at a Inn but when She leaves she forgets some dresses, and that same Night Thieves Steal all Pierre's Cloths an he's Forced to wear Gizelos Dresses,

I think that was more Specific then last Time
MeikoKuran999 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
the second chap needs a second ppart cant wait for it and heres a few ideas for more oneshots.

1. Pierre and Vilof could be heading somewhere and they get ambushed and someone's about to stab vilof but pierre jumps in front and gets it through his stomach. The people who attacked them run off and pierre turns around to look at vilof and put's his had on his stomach and collapses in to vilofs arms.

2. Some people are higherd to kiddnap vilof but vilof is out at the time and they end up taking pierre instead,I dont know what should happen next.

There just ideas and if you would make me a oneshot with one of them i would totally love you.

P.S. I loved both of your one shot's. and tell me when you do the second part of the hot springs one.
StarlightBreaker chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Awsome you made it thank you

an it was awsome

uh oh pierre he may bite you he does that,

hey you notice the weird looks Vilof gives Pierre in the of the manga
StarlightBreaker chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Vilof/pierre...? Hey i Like it Better Then them Being paired with Gizelo

Lol Anyway I Really! Liked This Story

um about the Request, Could you do one where Viloftira an Pierre go to a Hot Springs,

Please