Reviews for Communication Breakdown
Well damn chapter 9 . 1/4
Damn, this was good. This was so adorable and obviously perfectly sexual and Jesus, Maka did that pelvic dance at the end and it was just
Damn gurl. You rock dem hips maka.
Soul was such a gentleman in the horniest of wways. XD
NetterBetter chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
This was just... *ovaries explode into oblivion*
hokshi chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I was just gonna leave since I left an overhwlingly emotional comment on one of your other fics but the I just couldn't stop thinking about this after I read it and now i wanna read it all over again. you have some sort of talent with intensifying every sensation of whatever situation they end up in and I end up with tears in my eyes and pains in my chest. I love how drawn out everything is in the first few chapters, because personally I enjoy the hot foreplay more so than the actual horizontal line dance and the curt but effective dialogue was just a beautiful icing on the cake or truffle or some sort of other sensation enhancing drug so good on you. thank you for the feels
RosesAndRavens chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Omake? When?
alldaylong chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
...this is hot… LOL
s0ulmatch3r chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
I LOVE THIS SOUL IS SUCH A HORNY GENTLEMAN LOL I APPROVE
RaiiderBaybe93 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
"Center His Fucking Chi Or Something"
My Favorite Line Hahahahaha :)
Had Me Cracking Up!
Ashbrie13 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
This is amazing! I'm going to explode of feels.
Ashbrie13 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
This is the best written scene I have ever read. Wow.
Collaborative Lady chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Ha! Best lemons. You have a premise, and variation, and follow their thoughts through, and gosh damn it if that doesn't make them several cuts above ANYTHING ELSE. Such pathetic plotless attempts at repeadative smut these are not. Fully appreciated.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
i was eating bacon when i read this...
lovedreamergrl chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
So perfect ಥ‿ಥ, ever tying is perfect from the way you can describe it so detailed and how they're feeling
Rainy chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
So. You're telling me. That whatever you wrote for Amplify that wasn't allowed on FF and you had to put into livejournal was more explicit than this? impressive. (i didn't bother going to livejournal) Anyway, this was pretty hilarious, awkward embarrassment and all. You are really good at narrating people's thoughts, e.g. Soul trying to convince himself he has a mission to complete and trying to accomplish it but constantly getting distracted and frustrated.
thewicked1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
This may be an overused premise but its the best overused premise I've ever read...
Sylvan Moon chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I can't seem to get enough of your fics (if you can't tell already). I found this one hilarious and enjoyed it immensely. It's always funny when Soul tries to resist and Maka is becoming quite the seductress in all your fics. Lol!