Reviews for I Just Want You Back
itanarucute chapter 14 . 4/2
i loved the story its really great u never did too much over dramatizing like people are prone to do n just a tip for future use you should add a bit more details to your story not saying the story is bad but could use more showing of emotions through thought just saying and again loved the story
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Thank you for the story I really enjoyed it :)
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Oh God..
Wolfram99 chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
Okay, I'd like chapters 1-14, but I DESPISE the 15th chapter. Worse summary I've ever read in my entire life! I though it was going to be good, but I started to hate it when you stated" Wolfram thought Yuuri was cheating on him. He broke the engagement" :( You suck out on the last chapter. I was so angry when I read it, it didn't seem like you weren't the on who the write it.
Meel Jacques chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
I loved your story.

Too perfect.

There are some that make me cry and get angry.

Its given me relief and made me freak out so much love.

I loved a lot.

Kisses ans Hugs,

Meel Jacques
Nickesha chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
hahahaahha i feel dumb i remember i read this lol but it's kinda refreshing my memory lol still good and cut :)a devoted fan
Nickesha chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
omg i cant believe i havent read this one ugh im so dumb lol anyways thank god i had a break in english and was looking for something to read and this is good :)a devoted fan
usigh chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
this has a very fairy tale feel to it... this chapter./ i have been reading fast and furiously or i would have reviewed more... keep it up
usigh chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
sad but interested to see how you resolve it...
SHADOW chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
THE STORY IS INTERESTING AND HAS MANY CLIFF HANGERS. THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS TOO CONDENSED WITH A LOT OF MATERIAL AND HAS THE MAKINGS OF MANY PLOTS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS. FOR EXAMPLE THE FUTURE KIDNAPPING AND RESCUE BY SARA. HIS ACCEPTANCE AND MARRIAGE TO SARA. THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO BECAUSE EVEN IN THE SERIES THOUGH YURRI LOVES WOLF THERE WAS A ATTRACTION WHEN HE FIRST MEET SSRA. MORE DETAIL OF YURRI AND WOLFOM'S RENEWED AQUIENCE AND RESULTING PREGANCY. THE FINDING OUT AND POLITICAL MANIPILATION OF MARRIAGE OF YURRI AND WOLF, EVEN YURRI DEALING WITH WHATS HAPPENED IN HIS LIFE. AND MORE INFORMATION AS TO WHY YURRI RAN AWAY THE SECOND TIME.

YOU HAVE SOME GREAT PLOTS DON'T RUIN YOUR STORYS WITH SOME HALFASS CHAPTERS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WRITTER STICK WITH YOUR STORY TILL THE END AND DON'T GIVE US SOME BOOKREPORT ENDING THAT HAS NO SUBSTANCE.
Aihime195 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
T.T WHYYY? the story sounds completely AWESOME! and I wanna read it...but I have to say...how would man give birth to a child? I mean man has...*Poker face* O.O O_O I prefer not saying it but I hope you know what I mean *laughs nervously* n/n'
killerprincess112 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Hmmm. Seems very interesting alot of mixed emotion here but I'm wondering how exactly is it yuuri that gets all the rapes etc. I mean shouldn't like one happen to their son? Or wolfram.
primaaryet chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
I like your idea for a sequel, I just want to add some suggestions:

If it's alright with you to lessen the rape experiences of Yuuri, I like Wolfram raping Yuuri because that will be your plot. And can you add more scene with Yuuri and Sara's son. As how Yuuri's treat his son shows the effect of his tragic experience, particularly being paranoid, and maternal, then also afraid to his future suitors.
Miyuki Meiru chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
It sounds so interesting!

But honestly, poor Yuuri getting raped so many times in the story... :P

Hope you write this one! :D
sha chapter 15 . 11/11/2011
Hi,

I already read the summary. Honestly, I don't like the plot especially the rape scene. We all know that Yuuri is a powerful Maou. So a scene about him being raped, more than once doesn't make sense. About Yuuri back down from become the Maou is also cannot be accepted. The main of the story is about him being a Maou and bring peaceful for Mazoku.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »