Reviews for How to Conquer Kanagawa
its-JP-hello chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
haha.. that was perfect, I loved it 3 Never thought there are *still* senru fics such as these! good read!
epitaphed chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Really cute! Best SenRu interaction I've read so far :)
Lizche chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I loved it. Good job. :)
ms007 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Love this to bits! Love how natural and REAL this is. love love love! please write more :D
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh my effing lord. God. I. CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING. If I die of suffocation, don't play innocent when the cops show up at your door.
hoho chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ahahah! nice! this is total genius XD i could really picture this lol~ love it, great job!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Muhahahha I love this! Yay for blushing Rukawa XD
Ayumi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Hahaha! Nice! But shouldn't Maki and Fujima have graduated along with Gori? its nice though
Star7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yey Senru Day Stuff :D /celebrates!

Let's see... I enjoyed this although it starts off very slow. Your game descriptions lacked a little lustre - too factual and not enough variety - but the final conversation between Sendoh and Rukawa worked really well. I'm a big fan of the friendship-partnership feel, with Rukawa's usual insults and all, rather than the lovey-dovey stuff too many writers try to pull on us (myself included I must add lol! Darn.)

Really unusual to put Maki as narrator to a senru - good job on that, couldn't have been easy to pull off :)

I hope you're write more! :D x
HanaHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ohhhhhh...it's been soooo long :D

Nice fic, my dear :) keep the good work :)
HanaHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Ohhhhhh...it's been soooo long :D

Nice fic, my dear :) keep the good work :)