Reviews for Behind The Walls
Alexia Morgenstern chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Amazing! I mean... *blush* Uh... Okay, I like hurt!Dean, okay? So... Please, update soon.
random person chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
hey love the story! i want to know how Dean and Sam get out of this! really wish you would continue though! :)
maria260686 chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Great story so far. Hope you update soon.
TZ chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
I really like this story-any chance you are going to continue it?
GracelandFan chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Can't wait for more!
Please update soon.
c x x
renniespice chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY! I hope you continue with it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
hey...uh.. will u continue this? i really wanted to know what happens to Dean...
Rebexlu chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
It's great! Post more soon!
o-festgirl chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
awesome. thanks for updating! it's great. i just hope that, even if he is going through such a hard time, he is gonna stay a fighter , kind of a bad ass, harsh ironic coments, swearing and and stuff... and protective of samy, whatever the cost:) i love it so far! can't wait for the next update! thx sooooo much for writing!
Tisha Wyman chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Great chapter as usual. I'm so glad to find one The guards are planning to whore Dean out. That is so not good. I don't know how much more Dean can take and hold on to his sanity. Poor man. I love Dean and this story is excellent. Thank you for finally posting.
grecian chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Liking it so far. Feeling it for Dean.
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
I'm happy to see one of my fav stories alive and back in action:) Poor Sam feeling stuck in the dark and unable to help his brother 'cause Dean won't let him help...and poor Dean for suffering through it alone to protect Sam:( I hope to see the next chapter posted up very soon!-
Isa-Just-Me chapter 9 . 9/15/2013