Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2020
“With only a few days left until they broke up,” Nooooooooo! “For Christmas,” oh ok then.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
Legal to marry giants? Jesus... oh yeah, Hagrid.
Drarry4ever chapter 12 . 10/15/2016
I'm sorry, i know this was posted 5 years ago, but this was AMAZING! 10/10 loved it
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2016
Absoluetly loves this! Thank you for a great fanfiction!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
This was a good story, really. Just if you cleaned up the spelling mistakes it would be great. You kept spelling Azkaban wrong, no 's' in Azkaban. Macmillian not Macmillion. Not complaining.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Wonderful. Love it. Thank you! :)
Peaceandunity chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
GREAT JOB! really well written!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Ah, that was a nice ending, to have them wish the same for their children. Well I really liked this fic, the fast action and the length of the chapters made it a good read. Thanks for posting!
Ren Testsu chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
At first, I though this would be interesting AU fiction, but as I read, I realized, just this short chapter is to full of cliches to be as interesting as I originally believed. Also you need to check though your stories more thoroughly because the mistakes you make would be easily avoided by just rereading your story.
Sinattea chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Honest truth?

I liked this epilogue more than the original one for many things.

First of all, Draco and Harry are together.

Second, Severus and Lily are twins (right? I maybe got lost with that).

Third, it was more entertaining and the conversations...

I don't know, I just liked this one more. And you can be very proud of what you wrote.

I delayed a lot to read this, but I'm glad I finally did.

Keep writing!

And congratulations for your fic. I really loved it!

Take care of yourself.

Good luck.

Praises.

Atte: Sinattea.
BudnLou chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
I loved this story! I think it's great! This was a wonderful chapter!
xCarolinex chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
SO much better as that crap Rowling gave us! Even if it's only because Harry and Draco are together. :p. To be honest, I've only fallen in love with this couple after HP 7.2. There, it was so obvious something was going on between them!

Now, no matter what, I'm sorry this story is over, because I really really liked it!

I hope to keep hearing from you!

XO,

Caroline
ShiniStarzz chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
the last line is brilliant!
coloursflyaway chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW.

Just AWWWWWWW. Completely and utterly cute and touching and making me feel as if I was floating on a sweet, nice cloud of candy cotton over a Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Lovely.

And once again, AWWWWWWWWWW 3
ThursdayAngelus chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I liked this epilogue much better than the one in the book :) Great job!