Reviews for Malfoys Family Values
Alexielios chapter 5 . 2/18
- Je t'ai dit que le garçon était tres bien élevé. Peut être même trop. Je crois que ces horribles moldus l'ont intimidés.
- Oui, je vois ça. Tu sais, je n'ai jamais vraiment fais confiance aux moldus. Mais ces... individus ! Forcer leur propre neveu à vivre dans un placard ! Je n'arrive vraiment pas à m'y faire.
- Oui. J'espère qu'il cessera d'être constamment effrayé à l'idée de mal faire...

I think it is a bit better :) nice chapter. It is strange to see such a nice lucius and playful draco.
Alexielios chapter 3 . 2/18
"Voyons ce que nous avons là." is a better translation of "let's see etc.". Same for my dear friend : mon cher ami is better. Otherwise, it is a nice chapter, even if lucius speaking french is still weird.
Alexielios chapter 1 . 2/18
Why is lucius speaking in french? It is so weird... nice chapter by the way. I'll continue to read :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
cool story! Look forward to the next update!
damthosefandoms chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
i feel giddy reading your book!:)it's lovely how harry wouldn't play quidditch without draco!
damthosefandoms chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
for a moment i actually thought harry was going to end up in gryffindor, phew
damthosefandoms chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
awwwww
damthosefandoms chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
claps slowly and deliberately
love your story
tchizek chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Well that was interesting, Dudley is growing up. He appears human in this story. Great chapter!

Tom.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This can't be happening! Keep updating! I will die if you don't update!
adenoide chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
It's interesting to read.
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
A great chapter.

I liked what was said about magic I think it would be very complex. A pity Harry has to spend any time with his Aunt still no Vernon does make things easier. I never understood why Albus did not do something to Vernon to drive him away in the books Harry's quality of life would greatly improve when he is gone and he was never needed for the blood wards.

I can very easily picture Lucius saying "One must draw a line somewhere."

Some nice reassurance for Harry and very much needed as the books had Harry suffer greatly for blood ties "If they take any liberties, I'll turn them all into pigs, and no family ties will stop me."

A very good line "she deserved only pity, not fear." that makes me happy as in some fics Harry fears the Dursley's even when he can do magic I always found that disappointing as it made Harry very weak and he usually has far more formidable enemies to confront.

I wonder if turning people into a toad is a common punishment I now wonder who Augusta Longbottom turned into a toad and gave to Neville.

Thanks for the Translated from Slytherin to English it does make things clearer and offer insight into a Slytherin way of doing things. I wonder if Severus has a book with Slytherin to English translations for the first years so they can learn how to be Slytherin.

I always wondered about that the pure bloods have little interest in muggle things but the non-pure blood would miss TV and video games I think. Unless magic is addictive the more you use it the more you want to use it.

Well done Lucius Petunia needed to be reminded of her misdeeds as too often she and her son get off lightly for things they should have got in trouble for or done time for.

A great sum up of Amelia Bones "She is too soft in determining her goals and much too scrupulous when it comes to choosing means. If the war breaks out in earnest, she will not live to see its end."

I liked the term "Ministry sleuths" The Ministry is rather odd they are interested in Harry and yet fear him on some level. I hope Lucius can keep Harry from the Ministry as he won't be safe or happy under their protection or influence.

I could hear the revulsion when Lucius said "No, thank you," lets hope Lucius does not have nightmares after having to deal with muggles.

Battle magic how useful especially considering how dangerous Hogwart's can be.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
So they are going to steal from Harry rather than Dumbledore...figures.
LordSeverusPrince chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
A good fic,I like it when Malfoys adopt He become a dark wizard?
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
A very nice chapter.

I liked mention of the "the greater good"

I hope one day someone does a story where Lucius does have the abilities of Dumbledore as it would be interesting.

Narcissa does make a good point I don't think Severus would like to wear white but it was nice of his to think she looked splendid in white.

I like it that Harry was sharp enough to work out what happened and was wise enough not to ask questions right away.

A great very Malfoy line "Privileges are created to be used" parents would want to see what their children have learned and how they are getting on so the students should be allowed to do magic. Even the Muggleborn could do so if they were careful where they practiced.

Draco does have a big mouth but Cissy upset would be bad for everybody as I think she would be very creative in showing her displeasure she is the Daughter of House Black so would be formidable.

I liked the line "A solicitor for hell" Lucius was close and I like finding out how magical and muggle terms get used by magical people.

A good description of Gryffindor's by Severus.

It was a nice gesture to send the Headmaster something they know he wants.

A good insight into Harry in the books he wanted a home so very badly. I like how Hogwarts is not as much of a home to Harry as that should make him be less brash when it comes to keeping the school open as he has a place to go.

Dobby will do well with Harry as his master.

I could see Cissy being very maternal I bet she loved having two young sons.

Thank you I have always wanted to know who Hedwig was in the history book.

It was good to see Pansy and her new pet.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.