Reviews for Malfoys Family Values
mai continui acesta fanfic?
Alexielios chapter 5 . 2/18
- Je t'ai dit que le garçon était tres bien élevé. Peut être même trop. Je crois que ces horribles moldus l'ont intimidés.
- Oui, je vois ça. Tu sais, je n'ai jamais vraiment fais confiance aux moldus. Mais ces... individus ! Forcer leur propre neveu à vivre dans un placard ! Je n'arrive vraiment pas à m'y faire.
- Oui. J'espère qu'il cessera d'être constamment effrayé à l'idée de mal faire...

I think it is a bit better :) nice chapter. It is strange to see such a nice lucius and playful draco.
Alexielios chapter 3 . 2/18
"Voyons ce que nous avons là." is a better translation of "let's see etc.". Same for my dear friend : mon cher ami is better. Otherwise, it is a nice chapter, even if lucius speaking french is still weird.
Alexielios chapter 1 . 2/18
Why is lucius speaking in french? It is so weird... nice chapter by the way. I'll continue to read :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
cool story! Look forward to the next update!
damthosefandoms chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
i feel giddy reading your book!:)it's lovely how harry wouldn't play quidditch without draco!
damthosefandoms chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
for a moment i actually thought harry was going to end up in gryffindor, phew
damthosefandoms chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
awwwww
damthosefandoms chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
claps slowly and deliberately
love your story
tchizek chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Well that was interesting, Dudley is growing up. He appears human in this story. Great chapter!

Tom.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/27/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! This can't be happening! Keep updating! I will die if you don't update!
adenoide chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
It's interesting to read.
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
A great chapter.

I liked what was said about magic I think it would be very complex. A pity Harry has to spend any time with his Aunt still no Vernon does make things easier. I never understood why Albus did not do something to Vernon to drive him away in the books Harry's quality of life would greatly improve when he is gone and he was never needed for the blood wards.

I can very easily picture Lucius saying "One must draw a line somewhere."

Some nice reassurance for Harry and very much needed as the books had Harry suffer greatly for blood ties "If they take any liberties, I'll turn them all into pigs, and no family ties will stop me."

A very good line "she deserved only pity, not fear." that makes me happy as in some fics Harry fears the Dursley's even when he can do magic I always found that disappointing as it made Harry very weak and he usually has far more formidable enemies to confront.

I wonder if turning people into a toad is a common punishment I now wonder who Augusta Longbottom turned into a toad and gave to Neville.

Thanks for the Translated from Slytherin to English it does make things clearer and offer insight into a Slytherin way of doing things. I wonder if Severus has a book with Slytherin to English translations for the first years so they can learn how to be Slytherin.

I always wondered about that the pure bloods have little interest in muggle things but the non-pure blood would miss TV and video games I think. Unless magic is addictive the more you use it the more you want to use it.

Well done Lucius Petunia needed to be reminded of her misdeeds as too often she and her son get off lightly for things they should have got in trouble for or done time for.

A great sum up of Amelia Bones "She is too soft in determining her goals and much too scrupulous when it comes to choosing means. If the war breaks out in earnest, she will not live to see its end."

I liked the term "Ministry sleuths" The Ministry is rather odd they are interested in Harry and yet fear him on some level. I hope Lucius can keep Harry from the Ministry as he won't be safe or happy under their protection or influence.

I could hear the revulsion when Lucius said "No, thank you," lets hope Lucius does not have nightmares after having to deal with muggles.

Battle magic how useful especially considering how dangerous Hogwart's can be.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
So they are going to steal from Harry rather than Dumbledore...figures.
LordSeverusPrince chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
A good fic,I like it when Malfoys adopt He become a dark wizard?