Reviews for Malfoys Family Values
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 6 . 6/2
Que hermosa familia son y harry cada vez es más feliz
Tyam chapter 5 . 5/11
Hi ! I really like your storie !
I just found some mistake in the french part when Lucius speaks :)

"Je t'ai dit que le garçon était très bien élevé," Lucius said quietly. "Trop bien, peut-être. Ces dégoutants moldus l'avaient tout à fait intimidé, je pense."

"Ah! Je te comprends maintenant. Tu sais, je me suis toujours méfié de moldus. Mais ces spécimens-là! Ils ont placé leur propre neveu dans un réduit! Cela simplement n'entre pas dans la tête."

"Oui, j'espère qu'il cesse d'avoir peur de faire une faute chaque instant..."
atymer chapter 32 . 5/3
So happy you are still working on this story. I have kept hoping. Thank you
I look forward to it continuing. I love the characterizations and getting into the minds of your Slytherins! Lucius is all about self promotion, but Harry has certainly put a wrench in his works. lol
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 5 . 4/26
So far we have a story of nice Malfoys. I'm curious where this story will go
nintschibintschi chapter 32 . 4/25
thanks for a wonderful story so far please update soon
nintschi
SilentSimple chapter 1 . 4/23
Seems interesting so far. Only if you differentiate thoughts from speech and it will be perfect.
The Jingo chapter 32 . 4/22
Excellent work on all fronts. I have only one wish for the series - no Dramione. What you have here is an amazing piece I wouldn't want to see spoiled with such unoriginality.
ady71 chapter 32 . 4/20
GO NEW CHAPTERS!GO! GO! GO!
t1nk3rb3ll3 chapter 32 . 4/20
was very happy to see an update on this story! _ i do wonder what Lucius', and Severus' reactions would be, and to a lesser degree, Albus', and Minerva's. next chapter please! :-)
Dixie.f.9 chapter 32 . 4/20
So Lucius what will you do to your 2 brave boys for trying to stop Voldemort on their own?
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 32 . 4/20
Been a while since this one updated, happy to see that.
DarkRavie chapter 32 . 4/20
Pika5490 chapter 1 . 2/14
How dare they break the unspoken oath of having bacon as finger food!?
LianaFSM chapter 1 . 1/27
Are you going update this story?
ady71 chapter 31 . 1/21