Reviews for Malfoys Family Values
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 4 . 4/9
LA BEFANA! The old lady who brings children their christmas presents in Italy (since santa still isn't a terribly huge thing). I love love love this addition!
atymer chapter 31 . 3/29
Finally attacked this story. I wanted to read it for years, but feared it would not be completed. So after this many chapters shows the writer will persevere I am following. I have enjoyed it so much, especially Sev and Lucius interactions. Now we have a cliffy and with Luc firmly involved in the welfare of his kids I don't know what to expect. I do know there will be one really unhappy nut job running around deprived of his right hand man and potion's master. Is someone thinking about negating the affects of the mark, or is it reduced to summoning only? I'd imagine 'it' could hurt it's reluctant followers through the mark if it wanted to.
Mol-dune chapter 31 . 3/27
This story is getting really exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update : )
Lady of the Dragon chapter 31 . 3/29
I just got through this story (I was terribly behind and decided to start over from the beginning) and I'm so very, very glad I did!

I absolutely love th universe you created - the Malfoys are great. I adore Lucius, his relationship with Severus, with the boys... And Harry and Draco are so cool together- suportive brothers are the best.

I can't wait to see more. I'm so relieved you are still updating! That was a slightly mean cliffhanger you left us wit ;)

Thanks for the great story!
1381 chapter 31 . 3/25
I enjoyed this story is very well written. The characters are believable and interesting and the interactions witty and amusing. I especially enjoy lucius being droll and Dumbledores amusement with Severus. Additionally you have avoided the usual cliches of Slytherin v Gryffindor attitudes.
However it is so close to canon plotwise it does become rather dull with everything you expect happening almost exactly as you would expect. This makes it difficult to look forward to more as one may pretty much assume things until Goblet of fire. I think your writing and ideas should be, and deserve more confidence and thus more room in the story for moving into AU and originality.

Thanks for writing and sharing
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 3/27
Certain event in this chapter seem to fall out of line. Between the time of Hermonie detention to Harry showing the other the room to meet in. As it seems the detention ended before Harry showed them the room, then when Minerva came to Snapes office it seems all events took place on the same evening.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 31 . 3/27
Oh the excitement is building. I am so excited to read about what you have planned next. Will Lucius arrive and help the trio? Will Shacklebolt arrive with Amelia, Severus and Albus?

Thanks for updating with this amazing chapter.
Scifibookworm chapter 31 . 3/26
Nice to see a new chapter.
Slytherin66 chapter 31 . 3/26
A great chapter and enjoyable read.

A very good point about a lack of portrait or picture of the Dark Lord. You would think there would be wanted posters and lots about Riddle in books. Memories would be collected as well I think.

Well put "For the good of the Wizarding world" others beyond Dumbledore can think of the greater good.

I always wondered if drinking the blood and having a half life caused problems for the Dark Lord later on. Did it weaken him or cause his body to weaken before it should have.

A good insight into Granger maybe she can get a job in the Ministry work with Percy.

A pity post can't be delivered by house elf or that a communication mirror can be used in an emergency.

A brilliant line "stuffing his pockets with magical trinkets that could be useful in extraordinary circumstances." magical pockets would be great fun and full of adventure. I wonder if house elves have a hard time doing laundry because of such trinkets being forgotten about in pockets.

A good point about the letter being intercepted.

The tips the Ministry receives would be very entertaining.

Using a broom was good thinking. I always wondered what would draw the Headmaster from school when he still had the stone.

I liked "You tamed her"

Very true "who knows what McGonagall would do?" it would be good if Hermione missed out on being Prefect for what she did.

The pass would inspire Hermione.

Thanks for this chapter I am so glad Ron is not involved and Harry is Slytherin. I look forward to the next chapter.
hwyla chapter 31 . 3/25
I have spent an enjoyable evening catching up on your fic. You've done a wonderful jobshowing the relationships. I can really feel how Lucius may have begun differently, but he soon really cared about Harry. I can even feel how Petunia has changed somewhat - slow going to be sure, but improved.

Also smart going in this last chapter to have QuirrelMort arrange to have Snape called away as well. Harry&Draco would have surely gone to him. At least Lucius is on his way. But it is especially well done as it implies Voldy's suspicions after seeing him in the forest, not to mention probably being well aware that it was Sev's countercurse at the game.

All in all - Good Job!
hwyla chapter 2 . 3/25
Don't know how I missed this for so many chapters, but I just found it. Looks like a really good start! One small canon quibble on this chapter - Draco would actually be Harry's older brother - not little brother. But then, Rita is hardly known for accuracy.
dettyfan chapter 10 . 3/25
Hi, Thank you for sharing the story. I actually think that it can be fun. However I would not use familiarities such as mum and dad, or Luc and Sev. It breaks the magic of an ancient world with ancient customs. for the rest kudos
RRW chapter 31 . 3/25
Wow...great chapter. Although they need to think like a Slytherin. Find a way to stall Quirrellmort and save their hides. Confronting him is not self preservation, therefore not a Slytherin way of doing things. They should figure out a way to prevent Quirrellmort from leaving. My bet is using house elves...insanely powerful but overlooked.
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 3/24
I would have thought that five generations of pureblood ancestry would have been considered more then acceptable for Slytherin. Also, their can't so many purebloods that Lucius would have so high a standard for the ancestry of his servants.
ady71 chapter 30 . 2/16