Reviews for Malfoys Family Values
Holy chapter 28 . 8/27
You write wonderful dialogs, by the way. Your Lucius is, as I said, exquisite. The best I've ever read.
I hope that you will update this fic soon :)
Holy chapter 19 . 8/26
I love this kind of Lucius. And his relationship with Severus.
I can't wait for more.
Holy chapter 3 . 8/26
Can I just say that I love love love this fic?
The French touch is perfect, if not exactly idiomatic but I've never had a Lucius speaking French before and this makes me so happy.
I'm gonna keep on reading now xD
Holy chapter 1 . 8/26
This is perfection.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 31 . 7/5
Good to see more of Daphne, I love her and harry as a couple hope they get together.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 22 . 6/25
Harán envejecer rápidamente a dev. Espero q el baja de weasley aprenda la lección
ady71 chapter 31 . 5/8
Updated PLEASE!
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 4 . 4/9
LA BEFANA! The old lady who brings children their christmas presents in Italy (since santa still isn't a terribly huge thing). I love love love this addition!
atymer chapter 31 . 3/29
Finally attacked this story. I wanted to read it for years, but feared it would not be completed. So after this many chapters shows the writer will persevere I am following. I have enjoyed it so much, especially Sev and Lucius interactions. Now we have a cliffy and with Luc firmly involved in the welfare of his kids I don't know what to expect. I do know there will be one really unhappy nut job running around deprived of his right hand man and potion's master. Is someone thinking about negating the affects of the mark, or is it reduced to summoning only? I'd imagine 'it' could hurt it's reluctant followers through the mark if it wanted to.
Mol-dune chapter 31 . 3/27
This story is getting really exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update : )
Lady of the Dragon chapter 31 . 3/29
I just got through this story (I was terribly behind and decided to start over from the beginning) and I'm so very, very glad I did!

I absolutely love th universe you created - the Malfoys are great. I adore Lucius, his relationship with Severus, with the boys... And Harry and Draco are so cool together- suportive brothers are the best.

I can't wait to see more. I'm so relieved you are still updating! That was a slightly mean cliffhanger you left us wit ;)

Thanks for the great story!
1381 chapter 31 . 3/25
I enjoyed this story is very well written. The characters are believable and interesting and the interactions witty and amusing. I especially enjoy lucius being droll and Dumbledores amusement with Severus. Additionally you have avoided the usual cliches of Slytherin v Gryffindor attitudes.
However it is so close to canon plotwise it does become rather dull with everything you expect happening almost exactly as you would expect. This makes it difficult to look forward to more as one may pretty much assume things until Goblet of fire. I think your writing and ideas should be, and deserve more confidence and thus more room in the story for moving into AU and originality.

Thanks for writing and sharing
Vampireking40 chapter 16 . 3/27
Certain event in this chapter seem to fall out of line. Between the time of Hermonie detention to Harry showing the other the room to meet in. As it seems the detention ended before Harry showed them the room, then when Minerva came to Snapes office it seems all events took place on the same evening.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 31 . 3/27
Oh the excitement is building. I am so excited to read about what you have planned next. Will Lucius arrive and help the trio? Will Shacklebolt arrive with Amelia, Severus and Albus?

Thanks for updating with this amazing chapter.
Scifibookworm chapter 31 . 3/26
Nice to see a new chapter.