Reviews for The Darkest Dream
Falcitus chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It's promising, but, as someone else said, there are typos, and what is Silverweed doing here? If this is the same one as the one in the original book, he was from the warren of the snares/Cowslip's warren and not that much like this one. Also, please use the dictionary in the back of the book. But the plot is good, and if you don't mind too much please continue!
spotty-bee chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
You did a very nice job, I hope you'll write more.
Myrkin chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This story looks promising. I hope you will write more of it. :)

"...the man and his dog getting in the varududo."

Do you mean a hrududu?
Eulaliaaaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It's good, but there were several typos. One of the most noticable is that flara really should be flayrah. If you read the book it has a whole mini-dictionary in the back. Also, WHY ON EARTH IS THIS A ONE-SHOT! You just introduced a great plot, and now you're completely DUMPING it! How DARE you! You get me all curious, and then you end the story! Come on! You soshould continue, this is awesome! Just because something is your first fanfic doesn't mean that you have to do a one-shot. Go long! Take the plunge! If you're wanting aproval about youir writing, by jove you've got it!

A spot of advicce about one-shots, they only work if they stand well on their own. This story as a one-shot is good, but knowing it's a one-shot is hugely disapointing! As the first chapter of a longer story this is great. I just want to encourage you to take the plunge and not hesitate because of your inexperience.
fivers11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
AWSOME THAT WAS AWSOME there is not alot of fanfics mostly about fiver I LOVE IT:D LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE hope u do contuie