Reviews for Soul Enemy
auntie-sc1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hazel08 chapter 16 . 10/5/2011
Great job on this one like you posted the back story just to give an insight in your thought process.
LeoPiper chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
great story. :)
JenEllen Way chapter 15 . 10/2/2011
Bravo! Take a bow! You certainly deserve it. This story was fantastic, well thought out, published with enough time between chapters to maintain peak interest, etc... I could see the words unfold in my head as if I was watching it on TV. I think it would've made an outstanding episode or short movie. I think Holly Marie Combs would love the challenges presented by your story. (She can already act circles around the rest of the cast, but to play Piper's terror and 'silent screams' would be something I'd love to see her do)

Anyhow... This has definately been my favorite Charmed story to date.

If I may make a suggestion - At the end of Chapter 15, I think everything after Leo puts Piper to bed in Prue's room and Prue says,"I know thank god this is over" should probably be reposted as an Epilogue. It doesnt't flow as well as it should. It's a ton of information kinda crammed together and really the end of the time travelling and Martha finally finding peace and forgiveness should stand on it's own. Just a thought... hope it helps.

Congratulations on a job very well done.

LeoPiper chapter 14 . 10/1/2011
great rescue, good chapter; update soon !
lizardmomma chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
good job
LeoPiper chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
good chapter, can't wait to
LeoPiper chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
it's a great story and this was a great chapter again :) pls update soon!
Hazel08 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Can't wait to learn more about what happened in the past.
lizardmomma chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
you are doing well with this story
Hazel08 chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Wow, wonder how Cole will fit in the story.
LeoPiper chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
well, this could be interesting.. :D good chapter !
lizardmomma chapter 9 . 9/26/2011