Reviews for Erik's Mermaid
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 8/31
Awesome job! I'm glad this story wasn't a retelling of "The Little Mermaid" with different character names like some people do.
ghostwritten2 chapter 20 . 2/22/2018
This was really sweet and I loved the happy ending.
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Ohh I like the cliffy here off to read more!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
I loved this chapter such a great job!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Another great chapter can not wait for more!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
another great chapter!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
Ohh I loved this simply amazing!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
A very good chapter can not wait to read more!
Dancing-Ink-Demon chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I actually like this story so far, combined of my two favorite things, great work so far!
kirsty chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
This was a wonderful story.
Love it, love the happy end!
FantomPhan33 chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
Well that was just delightful. Not only was it sweet but some of your plot twists kept me guessing.
I enjoyed the threat of Raoul and the 'have to marry' him thing, making her escape to the surface more believable than "I am tired of being bossed around, etc" so I am going to go find me some adventure. So I can see why she wanted to go find Erik - besides the fact that she had feelings for him and that he was AWESOME.
Now Erik, he was an interesting character too. Wore a kilt hu? sexy! and I liked his friend/cousins Kieth and Angela. they were nice additions. Erik needed a confidant and so did Christine when she arrived. At first I was worried that Angela was going to be a rival or something.
Meg, Ann and her sister were nice supportive characters as well, especially Meg and Ann. they deserve an award for the crap they put up with from her dad and all.
Now her pop...he just needed to grow a backbone most of the time. I mean he was a strong character but in all the wrong places (not saying this about your writing of him, that was great - but his character as a merman) He was all strong and king like with his daughters and his people, but a jerk when it came to dealing with his army and keeping the peace with Raoul and his pop. I hope that no war came because of all this, but come on, no sacrificing your daughters happiness to avoid it - that is YOUR job to keep the peace.
I enjoyed the aspect that Erik was not born deformed, that the fire was what caused it, and that his family was very supportive of him. Even if his dad was a bit of a goof-ball. ha ha. And poor Erik when she was taken back down he was TRULY at a loss as to how to find her - talk about out of his reach! Glad Meg and Ann saved the day there.
Your love scenes were pretty hot - boiling the ocean hu? hee hee.
Nice job and I enjoyed the story very much. I would have commented on each chapter but read the whole thing on my Kindle in bed one morning and I HATE trying to review on my Kindle, too small of type and have to hunt and peck at a screen keyboard with one finger...nope, can't do it
marybethstortroen chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
I loved this as well! Another I will read over and over again. Can't wait to see what other stores you can come up with and updates on your others.
Fate-187 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
I love your story, that 's so romantic.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
loved it
the kid chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
You know, some people can stay calm through absurdly awful events in their life... but Christine must be part vulcan, because no normal person can stay so... PASSIVE if they went through the same stuff!
And that FATHER...! He's f#$king POSEIDON! GOD OF THE SEAS! And he's more of a sissy than Christine! Is he just powerless underwater or something? I can think of no other reason he'd be scared of Jonny boy and Raoul... O_O
...
Besides all that... I really like your story. It's just those first things really get to me...! XP