Reviews for Otherwise Known as Us
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
_
thearchetypes chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
This story is really frigging good. Enough said.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I like this! I like it a lot!
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Hey! I seriously love this story!
rainaria chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
oh my god. i think this is my favorite hankalex fanfiction ever.

HEAAAAARTS. the only thing that made me sad was the raven thing. ;(
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
love it
Beizanten chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
so funny. Love alex split self
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
O.K., I have to admit it - I'm sort of in love with the subconscious you gave Alex. He's the funniest, cleverest, and the most annoying thing to be ever thought of in this crazy, fucked-up world but I love him for it! If I were you, I'd write story JUST about sub-Alex.

Best. Chapter. Ever.
Beizanten chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
This chapter is so amazing! Really cute, beautiful and hot! Poor Alex think Hank has sleep with Raven! Raven kinda went too far again but it was for the greater good! Though i think he would have sleep with hank if he went through with it! Alex totally lose his composure when kissing Hank, love it! it could be Hank weapon. i can see Alex being hot when his mad. Their banter is so cute!
Beizanten chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Poor Alex! That was really funny, hot, intriguing and amusing. Very amazing chapter! Poor hank, raven it too much. i know the seduction is necessary but do he have to make the entire mansion hear Alex, that is embarassing! I think i would never forgive people who shame me like that. He will be a laughing stock! Sorry, I use to be everyone laughing stock so i get a little emotional.
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Ooh, Raven just told Alex that everyone reading this knows about him and Hank. O.O

Great chapter. I really liked Raven conversing with the wall.

P.S. I'm renting 'A Single Man' now.
Beizanten chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This is story is really great, emotional and cute and You totally nail them all! I really love raven in this. Poor girl. Yes she has some feelin for hank, and I kinda like the together. Again Alex is really cute in this. Poor boys. Love Alex awkward, shiny and his denial!
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
No Hank, no! Why? Why would you deny him? Damn you. Damn you to hell, you blue thing. I hope Raven smacks you silly.

Ignoring my split-self (we all have one), I liked this chapter. A lot. I loved reading Alex's inner voice.

Please update soon!
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
awesome story! Love this Pairing! UPdate soon! :-)
Beizanten chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Really great, cute, funny and emotional. POOR ALRX, he try so hard! it must really hurt yo be rejected! I don't think alex ia a bully. he is just social stunted and kinda insensitive sometime