Reviews for The One for Me
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You wove in the song inspiration to the plot beautifully. My only thought was that you could have made this a bit longer and really build up the tension between Blaine and Kurt. For example a party where Blaine gets drunk and almost confesses his "true feelings" to Kurt would have worked. You also missed a trick with Kurt bending down to get a baking tray and Blaine not having some thoughts about it.

I thought the plot line was really original. Thanks for sharing the story.
KlainerBusyKlaining chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is amazing! I mean it is sirius-ly SupeMegaFoxyAwesomeHot! (Lol avpm)
I am writing a similar story at the moment intitled "Best friends brother" But it is not based on this song.. also I've got anderberry siblings so Kurt is in love with his best friends brother (Blaine) Please check it out if you have time!
Keep Klaining xoxo
KlainerBusyKlaining
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You know the guy who plays Finn is only one inch shorter than 6'3 ;)
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh my God, that was fantastic!

I loved it.

Bloody Mary
209658 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ma'm, that was definately,

most definately,

one fo the cutest Klaine fics I've EVER had the pleasure of reading.

It's really, really great.

I have no words to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Finn's a sweet idiot, Kurt's a kind diva, and Blaine's a loyal romantic. :)

Awesome.
ThinkBigDreamBigger chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
:D This is a really good one-shot!

I just love shy Blaine as much as I love angry Blaine! :P
aridnie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Soooo cute(:

It was very adorable!
blueskiesandbutterflies chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Sequel? *puppy dog eyes*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Omg, i almost DIED when blaine answered kurt's phone and kurt overheard him. Great job!
GleekFan1029 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
LOVE THIS! i actually wanted to write something similar but it wouldnt b as good as urs :)
twilightlover13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
UPDATE. UPDATE. !

pretty please this the best fic EVER x
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
so i almost didnt read this cuz i didnt want that song getting stuck in my head but its worth it. despite it playing in my head through the entire fic, i liked it and it was a cute idea for a story.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was adorable, and I loved it. I love the Finn/Blaine friendship xD

~K
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
(squeal) this was so freaking cute!
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh, my God, this story is amazing and I love Victoria Justice! First of all, I have to say that you write really, really well! And I love how you made Blaine and Finn become buddies and hang out and all of that. Secondly, this was so freaking adorable, I can't take it! Blaine had a thing for Kurt since the start and I always love that AU concept.

Thank you so much for sharing this story!