Reviews for Rebuilding Your Life
Razur chapter 34 . 10/3
This was a perfect fit with Surprise, well done. All the characters were well developed and blended together to fit the original story without being stilted and rough. Loved little teddy with all his stuffies and cake mischief. I look for the the third instalment of this story line and hope to have some closer to the doping of Charlie. Will more be explained with Harry and Heromine failing friendship? Will they get the perfect revenge on the Scottish Dragon guy? I will be keeping my fingers crossed for my wishes to come true!
DJinTheHOUse chapter 6 . 8/19
I'm not sure why an arrogant, asshole charlie bothers me so much. He is literally irritating me when i read parts with him in it(i love the story though). It isn't like i havent read stories where the main characters are starky assholes(e. , Draco, or even Voldemort).
Fan chapter 34 . 5/16
Who potioned charlie and what was up with hermione? You had several scenes where she was looking disapprovingly at harry and they never really resolved their conflict over harry not returning to hogwarts.
mattdombast chapter 34 . 2/6
So good for them nice
mattdombast chapter 29 . 2/6
Poor teddy bear sick
mattdombast chapter 28 . 2/6
Bitch trying to take teddy
mattdombast chapter 27 . 2/6